Mayhem Ep.17 Pt.2

Mary and Sam were backstage after Mary's match until they were suddenly shoved down by someone, it's Brandi Thorne.

Brandi started attacking Mary when she threw punches at her in the back of her head until she did a Twist of Fate on Mary to the floor until she stopped and caught her breath before walking away as Sam ran up to Mary to check on her until the came...

Brandi started attacking Mary when she threw punches at her in the back of her head until she did a Twist of Fate on Mary to the floor until she stopped and caught her breath before walking away as Sam ran up to Mary to check on her until the cameras faded back to ringside for the next match.

Jessa: The following tag team match is set for one fall! Introducing first.... represent the New Dark Order..... Dawn Silver and Alexis Reynolds!

Dawn and Alexis walked out and down the ramp and soon arrived to the ring and got in before doing their team pose until their theme cut.

Jessa: And their opponents....... Kacy Shelby and Jane Moxley!

Jane and Kacy walked through the crowd with their 2x4s with nails slumped over their shoulders when they mad their way through the crowd and soon got to ground level before they hopped over the barricade and got in the ring as they held up their 2x4s as their theme cut and the bell rang as they set them aside and the match started with Jane facing Dawn.

Jane quickly took the fight to Dawn when she started to assault her when Jane tackled her and began throwing punches at her forehead until she grew tired and Dawn immediately tagged in Alexis wanting no part of it until Alexis started to fight Jane when the two thre punches at each other.

Jane then backed Alexis into a corner when she hit her a few times there before attempting to throw Alexis into another corner, but Alexis reveresed it and sent Jane into the corner instead. Alexis then thre some punches of her own when she suddenly kneed Jane in her midsection before tagging in Dawn as the two did a double team move on Jane as Dawn went for a cover but Jane kicked out at one.

Dawn then picked up Jane and sent her into ropes as she bounced off of a set of ropes when Kacy tagged herself in until Dawn did a Silver Stone on Jane, but didn't realize that Kacy tagged herself in when she had Dawn in a torture rack. Kacy had it locked in tight until Alexis jumped into the ring to break the submission hold when Alexis suddenly turnt to be met by a Paradigm Shift from Jane until Dawn went for a Silver Stone on Kacy, but Kacy soon did a Project Shelby on Dawn and pinned her to get the 1,2,3 and won the match for her and Jane.

Jessa: Here are your winners........ Jane Moxley and Kacy Shelby!

Jane and Kacy had their arms raised by the ref and they celebrated their win as Jane kissed Kacy while Dawn and Alexis walked up the ramp a little worried about what Jodie had to say about it all.