Episode 1 Part 1

The show opens with the fans cheering after the lights came on after the show's entrance music played and the opening video passed through.

Carly: Welcome to the first ever episode of WOW. I'm Carly Martin along with my fellow commentator, Felicity Barrow.

Felicity: And it's going to be an incredible few weeks until our first Pay Per View. Tonight, we have a good looking card for the show, but first, we kick things off with the chairwoman of WOW, Maxine Monroe

Max: Ladies and Gentlemen... welcome to the first episode of WOW!

The crowd cheered in excitement.

Max: Tonight is the beginning of a new hunt for talent as our soon to be general managers of Mayhem and Dirty Deeds are to consider on drafts during our first pay per view "Make or Break". For tonight, we have a series of qualifying matches to determine the first ever WOW champion a few days from tonight and here to present the belt, please welcome........... LITA!

The crowd went crazy as Lita's theme played and she walked out to reveal the belt as she walked out with it over her shoulder and made her way to the ring as she got in and hugged Maxine before she put the belt on the cushion that waited by the ring.

Max: Now for tonight, we have a battle royal for a vacant spot in the tournament, but first, we kick things off with our first qualifying match. Our first two competitors to kick off this tournament begin with...... Rosemary vs.... Brooke Myers!

The crowd cheered until both Maxine and Lita got out of the ring and Brooke's theme started playing.

Brooke walked out and played her gimmick before she arrived to the ring and did her pose for the crowd until her music cut and Rosemary's began playing.

Rosemary walked out with an evil smile on her face as she slowly walked to the ring and got inside before posing for the crowd and the match began as Rosemary and Brooke locked up.

Brooke kicks Rosemary in her midsection and begins to throw punches at Rosemary until she bounces off the ropes before Rosemary ducked from Brooke's attempted clothesline as she bounced off the other rope as Rosemary did a hip toss on Brooke.

Rosemary then got on her knees and began punching away at Brooke before she threw her into a corner and kicked Brooke in her midsection before punching at her again and again as the ref counted as Rosemary stopped at a four count and she went into another corner as Rosemary ran up to Brooke only to get a kick to the face from her.

After a few minutes had passed, Brooke was about to go for another clothesline, only to be met with a spray of red mist from Rosemary as Brooke shouted in pain until Rosemary connected the Red Wedding and pinned Brooke to win the match as the ref counted to three as Rosemary got the win.