Unbreakable Pt.1

The show opens with the opening pyro and the crowd cheered for the opening of the show as the cameras hovered over the audience before it went down to the commentary team.

Carly: This is the final stop til we get to Evolution! Welcome to Unbreakable everyone as we are live in Chicago, Illinois! I'm Carly Martin along with Felicity Barrow, Zoey Styles, and Jazz.

Zoey: Thank you so much Carly. As you mentioned before, we are on the final stop on the road to Evolution and tonight whether the audience likes it or not, champions will defend their titles tonight along with crowning inaugural ones!

Felicity: That is right ladies! Tonight we also have qualifying matches for the Chase the Case ladder match where Eight Women will compete for a title opportunity that can be used anytime, anywhere for up to one year!

Jazz: That's the match I'm looking forward to most! For right now.... let's get this show started with some action going! Let's do this baby!

The bell rings for the first match where the Pit of Pain was down.

Jessa: The following contest is the Pit of Pain match and it is for the Defiant Championship! Now in this match, three women will start the match and over the course of five minutes another participant will be released along the pod with a weapon inside that can be used in the match. Once a competitor has been pinned or has submitted, she must exit the pit. The last competitor standing will be declared the winner and the inaugural WOW Defiant Champion!

The crowd cheered until participants started to enter.

Jessa: Introducing first..... from San Antonio, Texas....... Myst!

Myst walked out and down the ramp until she arrived to the pit and looked up at the structure before she stepped inside and chose the pod with a kendo stick inside as her pod closed and her theme cut.

Jessa: Her opponents, first...... from Bristol, England........ Mary Syth!

Mary walked out and down the ramp where she high fived some fans before she arrived to the pit and looked up at it before she stepped inside and looked at Myst before Mary went to find a vacant pod when she found one with a crowbar and got in it as it closed and her theme cut.

Jesaa: Next..... from Las Vegas, Nevada....... Brooke Havoc!

Brooke walked out without her bat and down the ramp until she arrived to the pit and stepped inside and walked past Myst's and Mary's pods until she chose a pod with a barbed wire baseball bat and she just evilly smiled and picked it up and pointed it at Mary and Myst before she got in the pod as it closed and her theme cut.