Dirty Deeds Ep.13 (Halloween Special) Pt.1

The show opens with the opening pyro and the crowd cheered for the opening of the show until it went to the commentary team

Zoey: Hello everyone! And welcome to a special edition episode of Dirty Deeds! We are live in Stockholm, Sweden and tonight, we have a special Halloween themed episode of Dirty Deeds for you tonight!

Jazz: Yes we do Zoey! Tonight is a game of chance where the stipulation will be spun on a wheel of scares when our humble ghost host aka our latest draft pick, Shotzi Blackheart, will spin the wheel and it will decide the stipulation for our matches here tonight!

Zoey: That's right Jazz! Tonight, we have The WOW World Tag Team Champions, Killer Storm and Nikki Cross, in action as they take on Su Yung and Brooke Myers and the stipulation is up to the wheel of scares.

Jazz: Also speaking of draft picks, Jade Hudson, who was just drafted from Mayhem, will take on Black Aries which will also be decided by the wheel of scares! Not to mention, this episode is lucky 13 for our Halloween Special!

Zoey: What a coincidence! Alright, let's get on with the show!

Laney: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome.... the general manager of Mayhem and Dirty Deeds...... Nicole Foley!

Nicole walked out and down the walkway as she high fived some fans before she arrived to the ring and got in before her theme cut as she was about to speak.

Nicole: Hello Stockholm!

The crowd cheered.

Nicole: Welcome to a special Halloween episode of Dirty Deeds and I'm extremely excited to announce that tonight's episode will decide the fate of our competitors thanks to the wheel of scares run by our newest draft pick, the lovely Shotzi Blackheart!