Mayhem Ep.8 Pt.2

The show comes back to show the back of someone familiar, that person being Jade Hudson who sat by some crates until two women came up to her, it's Anne Winters and Mari Hanako.

Mari: So..... this is the newcomer that's already getting handouts from the gm of Mayhem?

Anne: Save it Mari. Like Sam said earlier tonight.... it's none of our business to be nosey around other people's privacy. Besides..... we don't wanna get on her bad side if she's teaming up with us tonight.

Jade then got off the crates.

Jade: Just to remind you two.... I'm just in this match to get my hands on Elle and nothing else! You two are just two other women that I can care less about...... but if I have to kick Rhea Ripley's or Toni Storm's asses as well.... then so be it. Don't press your luck that you'll be on my good side tonight because that little girl who's the current Phenomenal Champion will pay for trying to snoop in on mine and Sam's privacy.

Jade then walked away to prepare for the match until the cameras went back to ringside for the next match.

Jessa: The following contest is the final qualifying match for the pit of pain match to determine the inaugural Defiant Champion! Introducing first...... from Houston, Texas...... Olivia Driftwood!

Olivia walked out and headed down the ramp and to the ring while taunting the fans before she got in the ring and mocked the fans some more before she did her pose until her theme cut.

Jessa: And her opponent..... from Cincinnati, Ohio...... Jane Moxley!

Jane walked through the crowd when she soon arrived and hopped over the barricade and got in the ring before she stared down at Olivia until Jane's theme cut and the bell rang when she immediately went after Olivia and was dominating the match so far after the attack on Kacy Shelby.

Jane had Olivia by her hair and was shouting "Come on Kacy!" and "This is what you wanted!" until she twisted Olivia's neck sideways with force. Jane was then about to go for a Paradigm shift, but Olivia reveresed it when she did a roundhouse kick and lifted Jane for a shock treatment backbreaker and went for a pin, but only got a one count.

Olivia then locked in the bear trap on Jane until she had the hold locked in tight, but Jane escaped after twenty seconds until she headbutted Olivia a couple of times, but Olivia was about to go for a Devildriver on Jane, but as Olivia lifted her up, Jane did a Paradigm shift on Olivia from out of nowhere when she pinned Olivia to get the 1,2,3 and win the match.

Jessa: Here is your winner..... Jane Moxley!

Jane had her arm raised until she suddenly went after Olivia and sent her into the ring post before she threw her into the steel steps as Jane had a possessed look in her eye toward Kacy Shelby. Suddenly, Jane had Olivia on the second layer of the steps when she suddenly did a paradigm shift to Olivia onto the steel steps while hurting herself in the process.

Felicity: No one knows what's gotten into Jane Moxley.... but she has snapped!

Carly: No question about that! Look what she's done to Olivia Driftwood's face!