Mayhem Ep.10 Pt.2

Jessa: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first.... from Bristol, England.... she is the inaugural Defiant Champion...... "Hot Mess" Mary Syth!

Mary walked out and down the ramp while she high fived some fans while flashing her newly won Defiant title when she took a selfie with a fan and soon got in the ring before she did her pose with the title until her theme cut.

Jessa: Her opponent....... from Las Vegas, Nevada...... Brooke Havoc!

Brooke walked out and down the ramp while ignoring the fans until she arrived to the ring and got in before doing her pose until her theme cut and the bell rang as Mary handed her title to the timekeepers area and her and Brooke started off the match with throwing punches at each other.

Brooke and Mary then stopped punching each other until Brooke went for a bicycle kick, but Mary dodged it and did a spin kick on Brooke before she fell into a corner and Mary ran up and did a running dropkick on Brooke before she did a facebuster on her.

Mary then tried to go for Rain Down on Brooke, but she reveresed it and did a powerbomb on her until she pinned her, but only got to one until Brooke picked her up again and did several arm drags on Mary before landing a bicycle kick on her until she picked her back up and did a chokeslam.

Brooke went for another pin, but Mary kicked out at two until Brooke set Mary up on the top rope for a Muscle Buster, but Mary started fighting back with headbutts to Brooke's chest until she jumped and kicked her in her face from mid-air as she then did a ddt on her and went up top for Bombs Away and such connected it until she picked her up for Rain Down and hit it for Mary to get the 1,2,3 and win the match.

Jessa: Here is your winner........ The Defiant Champion..... Mary Syth!

Mary held up her title and had her arm raised by the ref as she celebrated her win and did a pose with the title as she stood on the turnbuckle while Brooke stumbled to the back in defeat.

==================================

Jessa: The following contest is a Chase the Case qualifying match set for one fall! Introducing first....... from Union City, New Jersey...... AJ Lee!

AJ skipped down the ramp and to the ring and got in before doing her pose until her theme cut and she waited for her opponent.

Female Voice: You Think You Know Me

Jessa: And her opponent....... from Toronto Ontario, Canada........  Kayto!

Kayto walked through the cloud of smoke from the smoke machines and walked down the ramp and stood in the middle of the ramp before she held up the rock and roll hand signs when pyro went off and she continued her way to the ring after it stopped and she got in before doing her pose until her theme cut and the bell rang as AJ and Kayto locked up.