Dirty Deeds Ep.14 Pt.1

The show opens with the opening pyro and the crowd cheered for the opening of the show until it went to the commentary team

Zoey: Hello and welcome to Dirty Deeds! I'm Zoey Styles along with Jazz and we are live here at the Lanxess Arena in Cologne, Germany and we are excited to announce we have a special show for you tonight!

Jazz: Yes we do Zoey! Tonight, there will be a triple threat match to determine who will face Lucy Draven for the Hardcore title where Jade Hudson, Acadia Clemet, and Penelope Ford will fight it out for a Hardcore title opportunity.

Zoey: Also tonight, the new general manager of Dirty Deeds, Trish Stratus, will make the reveal of a brand new title that will be up for grabs at All Out War when six of Dirty Deeds's competitors will compete in a championship scramble match that Trish will announce during that segment.

Laney: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome...... Gigi Dolin, Jacy Jayne, and Mandy Rose...... Toxic Attraction!

Mandy, Gigi, and Jacy all stood on the stage and soon started walking down the ramp and to the ring when they ignored the fans and soon arrived to ringside before they all got in and did a team pose in the center of the ring until their theme cut ...

Mandy, Gigi, and Jacy all stood on the stage and soon started walking down the ramp and to the ring when they ignored the fans and soon arrived to ringside before they all got in and did a team pose in the center of the ring until their theme cut and Mandy was about to speak.

Mandy: Now I know what you're all thinking...... Gigi, Jacy, and I attacked Anna Balor for a reason. That's almost correct, but there's far more than that on to why we attacked her. You see, Anna has always been one tier higher than I have back when we wrestled in the indies and she always got credited for her background with her brother. And where do I end at? That golden blonde you're all used to? Guess again WOW, because that golden girl is dead and has evolved to a dark and cold hearted woman who doesn't give a shit about beating her opponents to a pulp and she's found a couple of other women who feel the exact same way. Anyway, we came out for another reason and that is for the leader of Toxic Attraction to challenge you, Anna Balor, at All Out War..... for the WOW championship!