Mayhem Ep.7 Pt.2

Carly: Welcome back everyone. As everyone just saw, Jordynne Grace suffered an attack from Kaitlyn Jericho and Predator Goddess just a few moments ago and after the attack, both women did Jordynne Grace dirty when they broke her leg before the match could even start.

Felicity: Along with that, we received the update on Jordynne Grace. The doctor said that she had suffered a broken ankle and will sadly be out of action for at least four months. We wish her a speedy recovery and hope she'll be back as soon as possible.

The cameras then hovered over the audience as the next match was about to take place.

Jessa: The following tag team match is set for one fall! Introducing

Jessa: The following tag team match is set for one fall! Introducing ..... the team of Mari Hanako and Anne Winters..... The Dangerous Tekkers!

Anne and Mari walked down the ramp and to the ring as Anne pretended to sing their theme song and Mari taunted the crowd until they got in the ring and they did a pose and their theme cut as they looked across the ring at their opponents who were just two local competitors that went by, Farrah and Janna.

The bell rang when Anne started off the match against Janna as she took control of the match fast when she immediately did a running knee on Janna and slammed her head onto the mat several times before she dragged Janna to her corner and tagged in Mari when she aggressively kicked Farrah off the mat and did a ddt onto the floor to Farrah.

Mari then got back in the ring and did a superkick on Janna until she tagged in Anne and they both did a double suplex on Janna until they did Demolished (Double Wristlock Knee Strike) on Janna as Anne pinned her and got the 1,2,3 and the win for the dangerous tekkers.

Jessa: Here are your winners.... The Dangerous Tekkers!

Anne and Mari had their arms raised by the ref as they celebrated their win and kicked out Janna from the ring until they both grabbed a mic.

Mari:........... that... is what awaits for the tag team champions...... we told you that we were coming here to WOW so that we can show you people just what we're made of.... which is why we sent a message to the tag team champions, Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley....

Anne: *lovingly sighs* Oh what fun we'll have here! But where oh where should we first beat each other up? Let's say......... at Unbreakable? Rhea Ripley..... Toni Storm..... I would say watch out, but you two know first hand of what happens when a challenge is layed down by none other than....... The Dangerous Tekkers!

Anne and Mari dropped their mics down onto the mat and got out of the ring as they walked up the ramp and stood on the stage as they did their tag team pose on the stage and headed to the back as the cameras faded to the back where it showed Samantha talking on the phone with someone until she Max come in as Samantha hung up the phone before making her and Sam a drink from a nearby liquor tray in the office as she gave Max a drink when she accepted it.