Dirty Deeds Ep. 1 Pt. 1

The show opens with the crowd cheering and the camera hovering over them until it went to the broadcast team.

Zoey: Hi everyone. Welcome to Dirty Deeds. My name is Zoey Styles along with my broadcast partner, Jazz.

Jazz: We are live tonight baby! Our first episode is happening tonight and it's gonna get extreme from this point!

Max stood in the ring with Nicole Foley and the entire locker room stood by the stage and some stood near the walkway to the ring.

Max: Welcome to WOW's Dirty Deeds!

The crowd cheered.

Max: Tonight is the start of where anything goes and all weapons are legal in every match along with keeping the spirit of ECW alive!

The crowd cheered again until Nicole started to speak.

Nicole: Now despite what happened after Mayhem, we are on high alert if the New Dark Order is around. For punishment on what they did to Samantha Rhodes, Max and I have suspended them for tonight, so they won't be apart of history tonight's first episode.

Max: As for the show, Nicole and I have a match card ready for you all that everyone will be enjoying as the evening goes on. Tonight, we have the WOW champion, Becky Lynch, in action tonight where she'll face Catherine Ambrose!

Samantha: We will also hold a falls count anywhere match tonight where Creatures of the Night will face Killer Storm, Nikki Cross, and a partner of their choosing!

The crowd cheered and applauded for tonight's matchups.

Nicole: For now... let's get extreme!

Nicole and Max then got out of the ring until they walked to the back along with the locker room of talent until the cameras went to an unknown location in the arena when the New Dark Order members were all mad about tonight's announcement.

Anna: What the hell was that woman even thinking?! She's just asking for it tonight!

Cici: Anna, Anna, Anna.... tonight is the beginning of history where anything can happen. We sent a message to them on Mayhem and here we are now... our home brand. Right now, we're just getting started on everything and I know you four are gonna tear it up here.

Jodie: You are right Cici. If they don't join us, then we know what to do. For now, we have some planning to do. The New Dark Order is gonna have this company eating from the palm of our hands!

All the women then got a chant going.

All: New Dark Order! New Dark Order! New Dark Order! New Dark Order!

The cameras then went back to ringside when some cryptic music started playing and a competitor started to walk out.