Mayhem Ep.9 Pt.1

The show opens with the opening pyro and the crowd cheered for the opening of the show until it went to the commentary team and the cameras hovered over the audience.

Carly: Welcome to Mayhem everyone! We are on the final episode before Unbreakable and tonight, tensions have heated up and this Sunday someone will make history for the Defiant title!

Felicity: That is right Carly! Tonight, we have all the competitors who are in the pit of pain in action tonight as Britt Baker faces AJ Lee and Brooke Havoc in a triple threat match while Jane Moxley will team with Mary Syth to take on Olivia Driftwood of the Devil's Rejects and Kacy Shelby!

Carly: And Kayto will face Myst. Also tonight, the Phenomenal Champion, Elle Danger, will be in the same ring as Jade Hudson who she challenged for the Phenomenal title at Unbreakable when they come face to face with each other before their big match this Sunday!

The cameras then went to ringside when a theme started playing and someone walked out, it's Samantha Rhodes.

Sam walked out and down the ramp as she arrived to the ring and got in before she grabbed a microphone and her theme cut as she was about to speak.

Sam: I'm out here for one reason and one reason only! I'm here to call out that woman who lead the attack on me last week! Nicole Foley! I demand you come out here right now!

The crowd waited for Nicole, but nobody came out.

Sam: Where is Nicole?! Where is Nicole?! Where oh where could Nic-

Sam was cut off by a different theme that played.

Out walked Maxine Monroe when she walked down the ramp and to the ring before she shortly arrived and got in where she stood face to face with Sam until her theme cut and she was about to speak.

Max: Samantha...... Nicole isn't here tonight. I know that what happened last week was uncalled for. And that goes for both of you. Sam, when I put you in charge of Mayhem.... I expected you to treat the competitors on here with compassion, dignity, and respect.

Sam: You know damn well I did what I had to do Max! I had to show who had the guts to show that it was every woman for herself! And I did exactly that! That's what made bring Jade Hudson here into WOW and I gave her a chance at the Phenomenal title along with compassion, dignity, and respect!

The crowd booed at Sam until Max was about to speak again.

Max: Funny that you mentioned all of that Sam........ because I got off the phone with Nicole Foley and Elle Danger earlier and they both sent me footage of what security cameras had recovered the night Jade Hudson debuted.

Sam: I don't know what you're talking about.

Max: Really? Then why did Nicole sound so antsy to show me this footage?