Mayhem Ep.5 Pt.2

The cameras show Rhea and Toni arrive to the Devil's Rejects little club as they were let in and the guard led them to where Jamie was.

Olivia: Sit down..... let's negotiate.

Olivia then stood in a corner as Rhea and Toni sat down and Jamie looked at them while watching Christie do some exotic dancing.

Toni: You invited us over?

Rhea: We both know what you all want and lemme tell ya you're not gonna get it.

Jamie: Sweet talking me?

Jamie then did a slow laugh when she put her palm over her mouth where her laughing mouth hand tattoo made it look like her laughing

Jamie: Just so you two know. You haven't come face to face with me yet....... but that doesn't mean that those tag titles are safe from anyone. I summoned you two here to offer a challenge. Next week, I challenge either one of you to go one on one with me and if I win..... me and Christie face you both for the WOW tag titles at Survival of the Fittest...... Do we have a deal?

Rhea and Toni looked at each other when Jamie stood up and held her gangster cane up to Rhea and Toni.

Jamie: So..... which one wants to step up?

Rhea and Toni looked at each other and lightly nodded as Rhea stood up.

Rhea: You've got yourself a match. Can't wait to kick your ass next week.

Jamie then evilly giggled.

Jamie: And I can't wait to watch you cry in pain....... get them girls!

Olivia and Christie then attacked Rhea and Toni when Christie bounced Rhea's head off of a nearby wall.and Olivia sent Toni through the glass table while Christie did a backstabber and Olivia followed it up with a shock treatment backbreaker.

Jamie then let out an evil cackle as the Devil's Rejects started walking out until Jamie said something else.

Jamie: Get them out of here.

The two guards then picked up Rhea and Toni before setting them down gently outside the club as both women came through and lightly walked to the trainer's office.

==================================

Jessa: The following tag team match is set for one fall and it is to determine who will be on team Mayhem at Survival of the Fittest. Introducing first.... from St. Louis, Missouri..... Jordynne Grace!

Jordynne stood on the stage and flexed her muscles until her theme cut and another theme played.