Evolution Night Two Pt. 2

Jessa: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the Chairwoman of WOW...... Maxine Monroe!

Max stood in the ring with a smile on her face until she was about to speak.

Max: I just want to say thank you to everyone in attendance tonight! What a last couple of nights it has been for not just WOW, but for you guys to be here to witness history in the making! Tonight, we have broken a record of attendance here at Lincoln Financial Field.......... at 84,685 people in attendance tonight!

The crowd cheered as the cameras hovered around the audience and fireworks went off for the record breaking attendance I'm the stadium. The cameras then went backstage to show Samantha Rhodes getting ready for her match when she did her stretches and had Jade by her side until the cameras went back to ringside for the next match.

Laney: The following contest is a falls count anywhere match set for one fall! Introducing first.... from Chicago Illinois.... she is the WOW Hardcore Champion......... Brandi Thorne!

Brandi walked out onto the stage and posed with the title in one hand and had a baseball bat in her other hand when she walked down the ramp with is slumped over her shoulder and she soon arrived to the ring and got in before doing her pose until her theme cut.

Laney: Her opponents, first........ from Salem, Massachusetts........ Lucy Draven!

Lucy walked out and headed down the ramp and to the ring before she soon arrived and got in before doing a pose on the turnbuckle until her theme cut, but Licy didn't waste any time and started fighting with Brandi until Jodie's theme played and she soon walked out.

Jodie ran down the ramp and went to stop Lucy from pinning Brandi, but Licy showed her feats of strength and tossed Brandi over the top rope into Jodie's grasp until Lucy went up on the top rope and jumped onto Jodie and Brandi while the two were fighting.

All three women then started fighting in the crowd until they all were fighting backstage when Jodie and Brandi fought off Lucy until Jodir slammed Lucy onto a wooden pallet before turning her attention to Brandi. Brandi then started to fight back when she did a spin kick to Jodie's head and soon shoved her into a lead pipe.

Lucy then got back in the match when she assaulted Brandi and soon did a Devil's ddt on Brandi until Jodie came up from behind and clotheslined Lucy before pinning Brandi, but the count only got to two. Jodie then picked up Lucy and tossed her the other way until she grabbed Brandi and threw her through a window.

 Jodie then picked up Lucy and tossed her the other way until she grabbed Brandi and threw her through a window