Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!

Mulai dari awal

- Miss Topaz, as i said just concentrate. - she said to me. 

- Why Ethel don't join us to the competition? - asked Betty, after we could finally stop.

- Oh, she will but her training is over. - said Alice.

- Hey Preppy, get ready to lose because the real queen is right in front of you. - i said to Evelyn, after i walked to her.

- Come on Greaser, how on earth would you win this? - she asked from me.

- She has my support Evelyn, and i'm glad we don't have to dress at the same locker room again. - said Cheryl, after Alice and the others left.

- You two will regrate it. - she said to us.

- Should i really be afraid Preppy Troll? - i asked from her, and she just rolled her eyes then left...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After everyone left, i closed the door and walked to Toni...

- Babe, do you really think it was good to say Preppy Troll for Evelyn in front of Alice Cooper? - i asked from Toni, while she put her hands on my waist.

- Well, it was because she can't win. - she said to me, and i just sighed.

- If you say so TT, but let's go i think we have to go, to Archie's mom's shop to choose our dresses. - i said to Toni, but before i could walk out she pushed me against the door then kissed my neck.

- They can wait, i guess. - said Toni, while she tried to take off my shirt.

- TT, we are at school. - i said to her, and she just sighed then let me go.

- Sorry. - she said to me, while we walked outside to find the others.

- It's okay, love. - i said to her quietly.

- Hey girls, we need to go to Mary Andrews shop. - said Alice, and we just sighed then followed her...

1 hour later, at Mary Andrews shop:

Third Person pov:

When everyone founded the perfect dress, Cheryl and Toni smiled at eachother and bited their lips nervously. Toni just stared at Cheryl's lips and sighed because all she wanted to do was, to kiss her girlfriend...

- Okay girls, as i see everyone founded the perfect dress and the show is tomorrow. - said Alice, and we just nodded.

- I need to go with Betty home, we talk tomorrow night before the show girls. - said Alice, then left.

- Girls, i will be back to help you to get off the dresses just give me a few minutes. - said Archie's mom, then left and the others too.

- You look stunning, Cheryl. - said Toni, and smiled at her.

- Thank you love, i must say the same for you. - said Cheryl, to Toni and she smirked at her...

Toni Topaz pov: