Looking at it, Chu Xi couldn't help laughing, holding his forehead with one hand, and dragging a flower basket on the table with the other hand, unexpectedly following the coaxing, tearing the flowers in the flower basket apart, like those fanatical fans in the light screen, throwing the flowers to the flower rooster spreading his wings and singing, laughing: "Sing well!" Oooh the best! Being

so popular by him, the reed is so beautiful that his tail is cocked high, his colorful feathers are unkempt, and the rhythm of going to heaven in minutes is singing more vigorously.

"Okay, oh, rest for a while." When it was time for the orchestra to take a break, the loud and high-pitched music stopped, and Chu Xi also walked over, holding the flower rooster that was still fluttering, and the originally cold face was full of smile at the moment, "Are you tired of playing?"

"Oh-da-" Lu Oh, who had long been suffocated, shook his feathers, arched his head on Chu Xi's body, and spread his wings to hold Chu Xi together, and exclaimed beautifully: "Not tired!"

He was not tired, and the entire box had been miserable by his casualty. Just like the passage of an interstellar hurricane, the carefully decorated tables and chairs were all crooked, and even the murals on the wall were fanned down by the wings at some point, stained with a fiery red chicken feather.

Except for the place where Chu Xi was sitting, there was no place to find a place to step in a huge luxury box.

Obviously, King Lu, who has not had a chance to show his singing voice for a while, is too much.

Already able to imagine what kind of collapsed expression the staff would show when they walked in, Chu Xi rubbed a few handfuls of feathers on the neck of Lu Oh, and spoiled: "If you are not tired, continue to play, as long as you don't tear down this room." The

neck hair was rubbed comfortably, and Lu Oh Oh rubbed Chu Xi's body, sticky and coquettish: "Oh da~"

This rippling little wavy sound tail seems to have a soft little hook, hooking Chu Xi's chest hot, and Lu Oh Oh's mood is the same as rippling now.

Obviously the atmosphere was just right, but Lu Oh suddenly came out with a sad sentence: "That person sings well, I like him!" The

gentle smile froze instantly, and Chu Xi's eyes narrowed slightly, and he suddenly tightened his arm on Lu Oh Wow's wings. Lu Oh, who had thick skin and flesh, didn't feel anything wrong with his wings being tightened at all, pulled his neck to look over there, and arched Chu Xi to look at the stage on the light screen, calling him: "Look, it's that person, there are two pairs of wings behind him!" Chu

Xi's face was paralyzed, following Lu Oh's line of sight, the orchestra that had returned to the stage was in their places, standing in the center of the stage was the young lead singer with black hair and blue eyes, thin and pale, wearing a metal scale suit that could almost blind people, because of the heavy makeup and looked a little male and female beautiful and strange, but the thin chest exposed could see that this was indeed a male.

This person Chu Xi recognized that Goubi Baoz, inherited his mother's bloodline, was a rather rare winged race in the Hua League, and had two pairs of wings behind him, because his mother was the aborigine of the planet Yu Coridor, and the indigenous race on that planet evolved from a giant winged bird, and the genes were very strong.

And Chu Xi, who is not interested in music and art, recognizes him because Goubi Baoz's identity is not only the lead singer of the orchestra, but also the young master of the Baoz family. Although the Baoz family has always been low-key, does not participate in politics, and most of the family members are obsessed with art, they are one of the twelve consuls of the Hua League Council like the Chu family.