Darkia the Nightmare

I was in the lair of the queen of nightmares but also of dreams.

"You're sweet, Darkia... Too bad we're not from the same world and time."

She appreciated the compliment.

"You see, Mir... My love, Hans... was almost like you, an enlightened scientist and you make me think of him every moment. I miss him, you don't know how much... But Mir, don't delude yourself... I had to devour him and I'd like to devour you too because... you insulted my mother and if she forgives you because you weren't in your right mind, it's hard for me to forgive you and I'm furious with you because you can't imagine what my husband went through. What you've been through is a farce, and if Mom hadn't ordered me to put you back on your feet and, above all, to put your head back between your 2 ears, I wouldn't have hesitated to taste your flesh!

I'm a good dragoness, but I'm also your worst nightmare."

"Sorry Darkia. but you're so pretty."

"Mir.. these are just words and empty promises! I want action, I want to see your resolution!. I want to see a dragon and not a moaning beast! You're a king whether you like it or not and I want to see an Emperor!"

Then she brought her forehead close to mine and her yellow-green eyes devoured my mind

"You know you've got thousands of other 'brothers'??? who just want to fight you? Take over your world, annex it to their empire and make every living thing their slave and cannon fodder?"

Me: "What the hell are you talking about????"

Darkia: "You're a primo dragon and you're the first "king" of this world... which includes the entire universe attached to this dimension. Your dimension..."

Me: ".????"

She straightened up and lowered a card from the Tree of Life...

"Do you even know this?"

"Yes, the Tree of Life of the Kabbalah..."

Darkia: "It's a crude map, but it's easy to explain.

Your world is the ball at the bottom...the ball represents the visible universe and they are of infinite dimensions...

The other balls are other worlds.... occupied... PAR.... PAR???? "

"My brothers??"

"Yes...Right!"

"And the ball above?"

"That's the crystal sphere...the or resides mother but of your world, it's a black hole.."

"And the lines?"

"Ah, those are the guarded and unguarded passages. They're watched over by Mother, who has the final say in every conflict."

"But I only see a few spheres...."

Darkia: "There wouldn't have been enough paper to draw them...

The map is a representation of the soul, but the real map is infinite."

In general, everyone keeps to themselves and their world... but if a world is declared free, then it's war.

"They have armies??"

"Can you imagine... intergalactic destroyers, that's the least they have...When they arrive it's by the dozen or so overarmed legions and sometimes in chaos, they destroy everything, leaving only meteorites behind... Then Mother cracked down, punished, and she had to spend her eternity picking up the pieces, sometimes having to play the role of destroyer to sacrifice a lost world for a younger one... In a way, she's the great gardener of the universe..."