Hero VS Mir

Zalar, the imperial hero, shoved Vidia and her escorts.

The guards were stunned, their helmets smashed and their breastplates smashed by the hero's fists.

"WHERE ARE MAXIME AND SACHA!!!" He held the first princess by the collar and lifted her up.

"Zalar. Zalaaar!! release me!! you are hurting me.... I am the crown princess!!! you can't do this to mea!"

She cried as she saw all the guards rolled into the corners of the hallway in the castle..

"They are in the dungeon!!!"

"I want to fight them!!! I've had enough of the minions!"

He let the princess fall back and she began to cry and an army of maids arrived to pick her up and wipe away her tears and put her back "right".

A comedy.

With a kick, he sent the double wooden and gilded bronze door into the throne room.

The hinges had bent and were torn off.

His entrance was shattering and he shouted to the emperor.

"The two heroes!!! I demand an immediate battle!"

Imperial guards threw themselves on him, to receive the cuff of their lives

His head snapped back and he was lifted ten feet off the ground.

"Oh, I'm fine... get off me!"

Meanwhile, I was exploring the corridors and with identification, I could see through walls, see objects and also detect living creatures, including humans.

Pushing even further, I could see the underwear of the maids and know what color their panties were. It was fun.

One of my other powers that came in very handy was an inventory where I could put up to 50 cubic feet of non-living objects. That was in my draconic evolution.

Then I was back and the princess, aware of my investigations, dared not say anything for fear of being accused of collusion, crime or treason. She was on the verge of being executed.

Still, she made sure that the imprisoned heroes had proper food and were able to train with the captain of the guard, a very powerful warrior, even more powerful than Zalar.

In my explorations, I also managed to steal some accounting documents by causing a draft and catching the papers in flight on the roof with my Wind Gust spell, a handy little spell in certain circumstances.

After examining the documents, I concluded that the kingdom was completely ruined because of the antics of the first princess and the queen.

That's why the protection was ridiculous and why the palace was overrun by an army of spies.

A tragedy was about to happen.

In addition, the population was bled dry and the trade routes were ruined. The empire was dying.

They were counting on the fact that they had managed to summon 3 heroes and get a military grant to finance the war. But in reality, it was to continue their way of life and make heroes die one after the other. Even if it required human sacrifices to steal the necessary mana.

The wyverns could also be used as an excuse for the disappearances that would follow. A ready-made culprit.

It was madness and worse than incompetence. It was treason, pure and simple.

I understood why the Enchantress was the "president" of the Western Republic.

The funny thing was that Felicius was just a puppet in the service of the queen, condemning Chlorophyll to become a tragic princess.