Humans

After being disgusted by my discovery, I had to warn Chlorophylle at once.

As I flew away I jumped on the back of one of the maids, who fell, and knocked over the other maids in a row like dominoes.

She hit a stone basin and broke her front tooth, cursing the one behind.

This earned them a reprimand from Vadia, who slapped the maid.

I had to level up too, I had to be more powerful and I was desperate.

As I walked along the corridors, unseen, I was attracted by a slight draught behind a tapestry and discovered a secret passage.

Going down, we came to the basements of the palace and one led to a long, endless corridor after a flight of stairs and after an hour's walk I came back to the intersection.

From there I heard crying and... English!!!

Slipping behind guards, through the ceiling and the top of the doorframe, I arrived in the dungeons.

And, I recognised the "students".

"Maxime, I'm afraid... what will happen to us?" cried the girl in uniform.

But on inspection, it looked like a military academy uniform. Military... students.

"Sasha... calm down... if they wanted to hurt us, they would have done it already."

"But they got mad when we put our hands on the sphere, a kind of holographic lamp"

"Me too, I had this impression... they tried to communicate but only a few words were common... a kind of ancient Latin but nobody knows this language anymore..."

Me: "I do!"

They turned around but saw nothing.

Maxime put his hands on the bars but they were getting hot. They should have been electrocuted but magic had little influence.

"Who... Who are you? Where are you? I can't see you!"

"I am a friend, but my existence must remain a secret."

Sasha: "But how do you know our language? And that whistling accent?"

"Sorry... I have my secrets. I suppose you are from earth?"

"Not really, we were born on an exploration ship and were heading for Alpha"

Maxime: "Shut up!"

Sasha: "But how would he know about Alpha and Ship?"

Me: "Alpha Centauri and I suppose the ship took off from Cape Canaveral?

After a pause, Maxime resumed.

"The ships leave from lunar orbit and in earth orbit there is an orbital lift. The rockets don't leave from the ground anymore, because of the pollution... are you from earth too then?"

"In a way, yes...a long time ago then."

"Whoever you are, help us... We want to go back to the ship! Please!"

I then removed my size and invisibility and they saw that I was on their side of the bars.

A monster worthy of the movie Alien.

"I am MIR!"

They fell to their knees, arms outstretched as if to avoid my bite.

"Don't be afraid... I'm a wyvern, a dragon and I don't eat humans..."

"Mir?? please. please... don't bite us... we'll do anything you want. "

They hoped I wasn't a wild animal.