Wrong scheme

me, why does everyone oppose me? What have I done? Why do they destroy all the memories I have of mom?

Why do they do this?

My beautiful jewelry box, crushed by the queen...

Sniff...

But delicate membranous wings surrounded the teenage princess. Like a father and mother figure at the same time.

"Mir... "Why are you so nice to me?

I licked her tears and she leaned her forehead against my chest to hear my heart.

"You are a brave little dragon, mir...thank you. you are my only family to me..."

Then she hid me under the covers, afraid I would be seen in her room.

We entered without knocking and the maid brought soup... cold.

"But, could I have a spoon?"

"Dogs don't need spoons! And why do I have to come to this kennel? People like you shouldn't even have basic rights."

She left, slamming the door, and the princess began to cry.

"Mir, I'm sorry you have to go through this show...you deserve better than me. You deserve a better place to live. But this is how I am treated.

In the other room, we had a place to sunbathe and I know you love to bask in the sun. All dragons and lizards love the sun...

Here, have my soup, I have no appetite."

And she handed me her plate and started to taste the soup. Even though it was a simple meal, in the wild, a silly soup was a rare and exquisite dish that required preparation and tools, just to mix and cut the vegetables properly without crushing them.

Seeing me drinking the soup almost like a human, she smiled at me: "Mir... I'm glad you like the soup. What would happen to me if you turned away from me too? Why does everyone hate me? What have I done to them? What did I do or say?

All these rumors started so fast. And, by the time I realized something, my dad had already hit me. What did I do wrong? What mistake did I make? Why did I do it? I don't understand and even now I still don't understand!"

Mir stroked my hair. His non-verbal communication was all I needed.

I saw him as more than a friend, more than a brother and even more than a parent.

I wanted to give myself to him, even if it meant throwing away my humanity. I wanted to have wings and leave with this little dragon, to live another life... but... we don't decide our destiny... we suffer it.

"Mir... I love you!"

The wyvern paused for a moment then continued while purring like a cat.