Etincelle's turn...

I was "knotted" with Kraa, i.e. making love in the private garden, when Sacha arrived.

She had some urgent revelations to make to me and had come at a bad time.

"Ah, Sacha, you've finally decided to join my harem. Take off your clothes and there's a jar with wyvern oil.

"Majesty. Sorry, I'll come back later, but a telekinetic force prevented her from fleeing.

She screamed in fear. She imagined being crushed by this copulating giant.

Kraa laughed "Don't be afraid, Mir is soft...AHHHH" and she fainted with pleasure,

Sacha cried "No..no.. monsters... you're all monsters... Help me!

TO ME!!!"

Krii approached, and reduced her size,

"Come on, Sasha, I'll help you with the preliminaries."

Sacha : "Don't touch me, you beast! .. Sorry... I didn't mean to..."

But the damage was done.

Krii curled up her lips to show her teeth.

"So, I'm a dirty beast! ???? Yes, and you'll see what a dirty beast really is when I rip off your nose and your arm!"

Kri approached like a predator.

Then, seeing no humans or guards, she cried.

Krii: "It's no use crying. My prey also cries when I start to bite or slit their throats".

Sacha: "Monster! Go away! "

Krii smiled and moved on, growing taller.

I could see the drama, but Sacha needed a lesson. You don't insult a dragon without paying the consequences.

Me: "Krii, don't kill her. She's terrified!"

Krii: "Just one arm!"

Sacha :Nooonnnnon!!! not the arm! not the aaarm!" "KROAAA!!! HELP! KROAAA!"

And my little brother rushed towards the garden and landed with a crash and then slid with his momentum to jostle Krii who had already grabbed Sacha's hand with her teeth.

She let go, but not without leaving a large wound on her wrist and the top of her hand.

Kroa turned and snapped at Krii "GRRRRRRR".

Krii snarled and lunged at Kroa.

They bit each other and rolled into the big room, breaking everything.

Sacha took the opportunity to stand behind Kroa, the only one protecting her.

"Kroa.. Help! I'm bleeding!"

He slapped Krii's mouth with his long tail like a slap.

"You'll never bite the one I love again, you got it sis!"

She turned, grumbling.

"She called me a monster and a dirty beast."

Kroa "And why did she say that?..you did something because she'd never dare.

"we just wanted to oil her up and get her ready for her 'wyvern blessing'"

Kroa: "But... but you're crazy!!"

Me: "We're beasts and we have to reproduce!"

My little brother swivelled his head in incomprehension, his neck cracking, "But you're crazy! Sacha is human and you're Wyverns! You're going to kill her! What's next? She'll hate us!"