She is MY Princess... just for ME!

From the town centre, the castle emitted thick black smoke and the inhabitants rushed to put out the fire.

Some guards sounded the alarm and most of the fleeing false guards were shot by the remaining loyal guards.

Few knights remained but Romas, accompanied by loyal allies, mercenaries and the 5 wyverns who were no longer hiding in the confusion of a failed coup, rushed from the guild to the central castle.

There were flames in the courtyard, visible from the outside, and guards were running away screaming.

Romas immediately recognised the red crests and flags erected all over the city and on the road, and he grabbed one of the guards and lifted him up with one hand, grabbing him by the collar of his armour.

Romas had colossal strength to go with Argos.

"What the hell? Where's the guard? The knights? Argos?...and what's with the western banner?"

"Arghh. Please! run!!! they are dead... they are slaughtered.... the monster... the monster ate them all!!!"

He turned his head towards Kroa but he got an animal look...

He rode his horse and entered the courtyard. The path was strewn with charred corpses or balled up traitors paralyzed by terror.

He immediately felt the demonic aura.

Even the wyverns were afraid.

"Kroa? "

"Mir is alive but I am afraid of him! He has very very big teeth!"

This made no sense, except to explain that the predatory aura was amplified.

"I hope I'm not too late. "Her blood ran cold.

Many bodies lay in the streets, evidence of assassination battles, of revolt and duty.

Night had fallen by now while the sun was still out. Something was wrong. Like a veil of darkness.

The city, once full of life, now looked like a sinister city stinking of blood.

The drawbridge was down and no one was there to guard the castle.

Swords in their scabbards struck the ribs of the horses that rushed across the bridge.

It was a mess, carnage and lots of wooden objects were burning in the courtyard and also many of them were crushed.

Surprisingly, there were no scenes of looting or thieves. Everyone was running away.

On the stairs the staff lay with their throats cut. Servants, grooms, servants.

Romas rushed towards the great throne room, the palace of mirrors.

And his blood ran cold as he saw the emperor on the floor, the queen lying in an eternal grimace and the Commander on the throne, without his head.

All the nobles... massacred

Then, next door, they heard screams and cries for help.

A nobleman from a county to the east and his daughter ventured out, recognising the black imperial crests.

The girl threw herself at Romas' feet. "They are all dead! The red soldiers... they killed everyone. The witch...Then...the Beast...."

The Gentleman spoke again.

hey killed everyone at the Djizira and the dragon sprang from the princess's shoulder! It killed the minister and the traitors."

"Chlorophyll! The princess! Is she alive?"