Isn't it great?

A message arrived in the form of a letter to the empress's secretariat.

Meanwhile, Vidocq was in the throne room, alone.

The 3 suitcases were at his feet.

Immediately, he felt a warmth and his Geiger counter began to crackle.

Me:" I wouldn't stand too close if I were you, especially if you want children..."

Vidocq stepped back, immediately sensing the danger of the 3 protected spheres.

"I've kept my word... "

Vidocq reassured himself that the 3 spheres were indeed there and none were missing.

God only knew what Wyverne could do with these monsters.

If she'd managed to re-enrich the nuclear fuel, nothing could stop her from nuking her enemies.

Then he fled with the 3 spheres in a suitcase, carried by skeleton servants.

He climbed into the shuttle unseen and entered the codes.

The shuttle then sped off towards the sinking ship.

He donned his spacesuit, his life-support systems switched off. The ship was dark, like a ghost ship.

Artificial gravity cut off, the magnetic magnets in his shoes took over.

But he was not alone.

A companion had boarded with him.

Krii was on board.

But how?

A few hours before.

"Mir... I'm capable! I've studied hard and mastered astral projection and astralization!"

Me: "And what will you do if an astral monster or astral dragon attacks you?"

"I know how to defend myself... I'm a Wyvern like you! I'm your little sister! And I'll be your eyes and hands!"

"Then you'll shrink yourself, cast an anti-detection spell and listen to the computer. I'll hear through your events and see through your eyes.

I love you and I can't let anything happen to you!

"Can I taste the Coke?"

"No! It's dangerous! They'll spot you and I don't know what defense system they have, but beware!"

"Mir, so, they've got passwords to listen to or see and if that doesn't work, put a miniature golem in your electronic brain!!!"

"Fear not, I will guide you. Follow my voice in your head!"

Krii flew, invisible in the huge ship. It was like a dungeon or some kind of labyrinth with screens, buttons and numbers incomprehensible except to me.

There were lots of symbols, some of which didn't make obvious sense.

Telepathically, "Are you okay, honey?"

"Yes. He doesn't suspect a thing. Shall I follow him?"

Like a silent butterfly, Krii followed the man to the first reactor.

The doors were closed and he had to open them mechanically by turning cranks, leaving them open, which made passage easier for Krii.

Once inside, he put on a lead suit and took long pliers and, like a snake, placed the suitcase in a kind of disk-eater and pushed, then left the tools and turned a crank which opened the safety shell and the ball rolled into a tube and locked onto a base. It re-entered a compartment and a whirring, then a cascade and the cooling circuit started up again.