Breakfast

The doors of the 'spider' shuttle with its 4 stabilisers and 4 plasma thrusters opened at night, still surrounded by smoke and dust from the landing.

Together with the bright interior lighting, it created a fairytale or downright alien atmosphere.

For the people of Alpha, they were extraterrestrials, or rather extralphaics.

The first feeling to fill the crowd was fear. Fear of the unknown.

Then a humanoid figure emerged, which reassured everyone. They weren't new monsters.

The figure slung a bag over his shoulder and stepped down from the staircase door, and Maxime ran to give Kim a hug. Kim threw him his bag and he caught it with a smile, then dropped it and jumped into his friend's arms.

Sacha did the same and the 3 friends hugged, then Sacha cried for joy but also to get everything off her chest.

Kroa was sad that she was sad and he approached the trio.

Kim was overcome with terror as the jawbone of a white shark approached.

Then Kroa stuck out his tongue like a whip and licked Kim and then Sacha, who started laughing!

That's how Wyverns greet. "They taste the feelings of those they love. Well, whoever he loves, Kroa is a male Wyvern!

Kim pulled herself together and stroked Kroa's muzzle.

"So it's you, Kroa!!!"

Kroa: "Kroa doesn't like Sacha to cry. Kroa wants to make Sacha happy!

Kim : "Sasha's my best friend, but I suppose you're her friend too!"

Kroa: "My friend's friends are my friends too!

Kim: "Kroa, will you show me around?"

Kroa bent down "Climb on me, we're going to fly!"

Kim: "Erm... is that reasonable?"

Sacha : "He's dying to play with you... trust him. Kroa is a real pal!"

Kim was reassured and told herself that Kroa could defend him if there was any danger.

Then Commander Taller came down, escorted by 4 armed guards. He was in his best uniform, which he kept for special occasions.

They were greeted by Sacha, Maxime and Zalar.

It was late and the shuttle doors closed. 2 technicians went round to inspect for any damage.

After inspection, Imperial guards arrived and surrounded the shuttle. They were armed with rifles and a motorised cart with a machine gun mounted on it was guarding the area with a few extra guards.

Taller: "What are those guards?"

Sacha: "Oh, they're to protect the shuttle against saboteurs and spies. you can never be too sure. They're under my orders too, Mir has given me full powers for this mission."

"Mir trusts you that much?"

"Mir is... how shall I put it... special, but he loves us and trusts us, so he said it would be best if we were in charge of the meeting."

Commander: "And where is he? "

"Mir is exhausted from the war and all the building work. He wants to regain his strength in case things get out of hand. It's for our protection and it's for the best.

Mir is...frightening! But his logic is different from ours. He's a real dragon!

And he doesn't bend to anyone!"