Catch (Oliver Wood)

For the past hour or so, Oliver and I have been sitting by the black lake just talking. We were currently laying on the grass watching the clouds, pointing out different shapes of certain ones.

"That one looks like a heart!"

"That one looks like a dragon!"

After a while, I started getting a little bored but didn't want to leave since it was a nice day out. "Ollie let's play a different game!" I sat up from my position on the ground.

He squinted up at me, "like what?" He sat up as well. I thought for a moment, "how about catch?"

"What are we gonna throw?" I took out a ball of paper from my bag and used a spell to make it firmer and heavier to make it easier to throw. I showed him the ball of paper, "sure let's do it."

We stood up and kept a good distance from each other. We threw it back and forth, it was fun for a while but his throwing sucked. It would either go too far or not far enough.

"Wow you're throwing sucks! I thought as a keeper you would be better." I said throwing it to him. He caught it and looked at me offended, "oh yeah?" He said with the utmost confidence and threw it. And no surprise, it didn't go far enough.

He frowned and I laughed, "haha! Miss me miss me now you gotta ki-" I cut myself off as soon as I realized what I was about to say. He raised his eyebrows and smirked, "now I gotta what?"

"Forget about it!" I said turning away in embarassment. "No no no now I gotta what? Go ahead finish it!" I scrunched my face and refused to look at him, just shaking my head. "Kiss you? Cuz I'll gladly do it." I opened my eyes and saw him walking over to me.

He stopped about 3 inches away. "Say it Y/n, I'll do it." I was frozen, no words came out. He leaned in closer and whispered "say it."

I swallowed and licked my lips before saying "kiss me Oliver." He slammed his lips on mine, holding my cheeks like I was a delicate piece of art. I brought my hands to cup his face and his slid down to hold my waist, bringing me closer to him.

As we pull away for a breather, he leans his forehead on mine. "I've always wanted to do that," he whispered against my lips. I giggle and his smile widens, "me too." He reconnects our lips, I never wanted to stop.

Lol not me being inspired by a Henry Danger quote 🙈

Also I feel like no one rlly writes for Oliver anymore. I rarely see any which sucks for when I wanna read instead of write