Past lovers (Oliver Wood) part 2

The next day, Marcus walked up to the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall. All of the Gryffindors looked at him confused. He looked very confident "Hey Y/n, just wanted to say that our date will be tomorrow at 3. Dress comfortable, we're going to Hogsmeade." I nodded okay and he left with a smirk eyeing at someone.

When I turned back around, my eyes met with a short haired gryffindor keeper. Oliver looked mad, he glared at Flint as he walked back to the Slytherin table. I was a little bit nervous about going out with Flint. I knew about his reputation and how he's a playboy quidditch player.

To be honest, I dont think I even like him like that. This is all to prove to Oliver Wood that I can move on from him. Yes I may be a little bit petty but I don't care. The next day was the date. It was gonna be warm so I wore a nice floral dress, it goes down to my knees. I wore some white sneakers that matched.

I met up with Flint in front of the castle. When he saw me, he eyed me up and down. "Looking good L/n." He said. "Thank you." We walked to Hogsmeade and chatted for a bit. We went into The Three Broomsticks to get butterbeer. We sat in a booth near the back. I thought he would sit in front of my but he sat next to me instead.

The date went well until Marcus tried to touch me. I punched him in the face, causing him to fall on the floor and kicked him in the crotch. I stormed back to the castle. I hate to admit it but Oliver was right. But I knew what Flint was like so I kind of expected it.

The next few days, Flint walked around with a black eye. He told his friends that he got hit with a bludger but I knew the truth.

One day I was sitting in the empty common room reading. Oliver walked in but didn't notice me. "Oh sorry I didn't know you were in here. I'll go." He said awkwardly. "It's okay, you can sit." He sat on one of the chairs near the couch staring at the fire.

"I noticed Flint had a black eye. Did you do that?" I turned my eyes away from my book and onto Oliver. "Yeah. He tried to touch me so I punched him." Anger showed on his face but quickly dissapeared. He probably remembered he had no right to be upset.

"Well he definitely deserved it." He stood from the chair and moved next to me onto the couch. "I thought about what you said. You were right, I have no right to be jealous anymore since I'm the one who broke things off. But to be honest, I really miss you."

He reached his hand up to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear but quickly took it away. "I missed you too Oliver." I said tucking the hair behind my ear.

"I know you moved on, which is what I wanted but can we still be friends? I was a lot happier when I was with you and when you...loved me." He said pausing before saying loved.

"Love." I corrected him. "Love? You still love me?" He said shocked. I nodded, "Of course I do, I never stopped, I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop loving you."

He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.  "I decided that you're not worth ditching for quidditch. Quidditch is important to me, but it's not worth it if you're not by my side. I want to do long distance, if that's what you want."

"I'd really like that." He smiled and kissed my hands.

This is really bad and rushed but I forgot what my original idea for this was. Also sorry for not updating sooner I kinda forgot about this book lol.