Heartbroken (Draco Malfoy)

"I told you it's over Draco!" You raised your voice at him, something you never did. His eyes widened in fear. "N-no you can't do this! We can work this out please Y/n, I love you!" His tears were overflowing and continuously rolled down his pale, now red, cheeks.

"Please I'm begging you Y/n don't do this!" He got on his knees and begged for you not to leave him. Your heart broke seeing the blonde Slytherin on his knees. You really didn't want to do this.

But you had no choice.

Lucius Malfoy despised you. You were a muggle born, or as he likes to call you, a mudblood. He told you that if you don't break up with Draco, he would hurt your parents.

Most likely use one or all of the unforgivable curses. He deeply cares about blood status and a pure bloodline. He won't let you or anyone ruin it. He would do anything to protect his bloodline, even hurting his own son in the process.

Your heart kept breaking and breaking into a million pieces. The boy you were so in love with was breaking down.

All because of you.

"Y/n what are you doing? Stop it! You're breaking my heart!" His voice cracked, "You're hurting me!" Something you never ever wanted to do.

"I don't want to see you again Malfoy!" Back to last name basis. You couldn't say the word 'never' in hopes of things brightening up for you two.

"Y/n-"

"Its L/n to you now" ouch. It burned your throat to get these words out. It was poison seeping out of you and going into him, slowly killing him. "Get out." Your voice ached from raising it so much.

"Please-" he tried to reach for your hands. But you pulled them back, "Leave Malfoy!" You pointed to the door. His hands dropped as well as his head. His face was red, the dried tears were replaced with non stop new ones.

As soon as the door shut, you casted a muffliato spell and screamed at the top of your lungs. All of the tears you kept at bay rushed down your cheeks like a waterfall.

None of the sleeping students had any idea of what just occurred. They had no idea that your life had fallen apart.

And they most certainly had no idea how things have changed.

This was really sad but I kinda liked it