Nights Like This (Draco Malfoy)

Some nights when I stay over with Draco, we don't talk much. We just embrace each other, some words can be heard without speaking. It's like the way we hold each other tells us all we need to know.

While we were cuddling, he got up and put on a record. He started swaying slowly causing me to giggle. He then held out his hand for me to grab. I got up from the bed to grab his hand and he pulled me close to him.

I put my arms around his neck while his were on my waist. We stared into each others eyes, admiring each other. He leaned in to give me a soft kiss. When we pulled apart, I laid my head on his chest while his rested on mine. We both closed out eyes, saying back and forth.

Its nights like this that I appreciate. Nights without worries. No worrying about the potion test next week, no worrying about the library book I need to return, and no worrying about his death eater task.

Just time for us to be ourselves and embrace each other's love. We dont get much time to do this anymore. Not being able to be ourselves and just appreciate each other's company.

He lifted my head up with his hand and stared into my eyes. He admired my facial features. Ever since we met, he loved my eyes the most. He loves the rest of my body as well but my eyes are what captivated him the moment we met.

The silence was finally broken when he spoke up. "Merlin your beautiful." he said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and gently caressing my cheek, "how did I get so lucky?" I smiled at his words which made him smile as well.

"I guess I got pretty lucky myself too" I replied. His smile widened and brought me in for another kiss. We continued swaying to the music during the kiss. After we broke apart, I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him while we swayed.

"I love you so much Y/n. We dont get much time being just us anymore." He said tightening his grip on my waist. "I love you Draco."

I'll always appreciate nights like this, being with the one boy I love.

Hehehe sorry for being MIA a lot. I'm on wattpad a lot reading stories but I always forget I have one myself lol. Also I've been busy with school.

This one is kinda short and there's not much going on but I kinda like it :)