It Hurts (Oliver Wood)

This was requested by miaparker334

TW this mentions cutting and bullying

I ran to the bathroom in the middle of class. It was so embarassing, I was walking to class and tripped in front of everybody. Students started laughing at me and Pansy yelled "you're such a klutz you ugly little mudblood. Maybe that's why you don't have any friends." Everyone laughed even more at me. I walked to class trying my best to hold back my tears.

When I got to class, I couldn't take it, I ran out. My whole life, I've been bullied for being so clumsy and ugly. It's true, I've never had any real friends, the only friend I kind of had was Moaning Myrtle, pathetic i know. I ran into the bathroom Myrtle was at.

"Myrtle where are they?" She pointed to the last stall and I ran into it. I grabbed the blades that she always helped me hide and sat on the toilet. I rolled my sleeve and placed the blade to my skin. Just as I was about to cut, the door to the bathroom swung open.

"Y/n? Y/n are you in here?" What the heck. It sounds like a boy, a familiar boy. I quickly wiped my tears and hid the blades. I opened the door slowly to see who it was, it was Oliver Wood. "What do you want Wood?" I said sniffling.

"I saw you ran out of class and wanted to see if you were okay." He said with a concerned look. "I'm fine." I said wiping my nose with my hand. I guess he saw my arm cuz his eyes widened.

"Bloody hell what happened?" He said looking at the cuts. I quickly rolled down my sleeve trying to hide the scars. "Nothing it's nothing." I said hiding my arm behind my back. He grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeve. "Y/n h-have you been hurting yourself?" He said looking at the cuts.

"No! Of course not!" I said pulling my arm back. "Y/n." He said sternly. "Okay. I have." His eyes softened. "Y/n why would you do this? " he looked sad for me "I- It just hurt so much." I said trying not to cry. "Y/n I thought we were friends, why didn't you come talk to me?" Friends?

"I didn't know you wanted to be my friend." I said not knowing what to say. Why would Oliver Wood want to be my friend? I'm a complete nobody, a loser, a mudblood.

"Of course I do. You're an amazing person." He said holding both of my hands and looking to my eyes. I suddenly broke down and hugged him, crying my eyes out. "It hurts Oliver. Its hurts. It's so hard to handle on my own." I sobbed. "It's okay Y/n. I'm here for you. You're not alone anymore." He said hugging me tightly, never letting go.

I'm sorry if this isn't accurate but I tried my best. If you are going through anything where you think you have to hurt yourself, please know that you are loved and that you will get through this. Pain doesn't last forever, you'll look back and realize how strong you've gotten.

I know I'm a stranger and just a writer on Wattpad but you can always talk to me, I will listen. You are beautiful, you are strong, and so much more. It may be hard now, but you have to get through tough paths to get through a smoother one. Humans are allowed to show emotions, it's okay to be broken sometimes. But broken things can always be fixed if you try. Have a lovely day/night beautiful people.