Tell Me (Tom Riddle) part 2

A/n all of the info is the same from part 1

After that night, Tom and I tried our best to stay as far away from each other as possible. He wouldn't sit with Maya and I anymore. We would steal glances from each other and couldn't take our eyes off of each other. I also ended things with Avery, he wasn't the one for me.

A few weeks later, Maya came into my dorm while I was reading on my bed. She sighed as she fell on my bed. "What's wrong?" I ask putting my book down.

"I broke up with Tom." I was shocked. "What why?" I was secretly happy about this but we still couldn't be together, not now at least. "I just didn't feel a connection with him. Also he's been really distant lately. So I broke up with him."

"Awww Maya." I looked at her with sad eyes, she really did seem to like him. "It's okay. I guess we just weren't meant to be. I didn't really like him that much anyway." I knew she was a little sad but she'll get through it.

"Hey wanna go to Hogsmeade tomorrow?! We can get butterbeer and your favorite sweets!" Her face lit up and she sat up, "Okay!" There's happy Maya!

Present Day

I haven't talked to Tom since that night. I still love him of course but I don't know if he still loves me. Maya broke up with him but I don't know if she would like if I dated her ex, that's breaking girl code.

I walked to the black lake alone. I go there a lot just to relax and clear my head, it's also where Tom and I used to hang out when we were together.

I hear footsteps and quickly turned around with my wand ready, it was Tom. "Oh sorry I didn't know anyone else would be here." I put my wand away, "it's okay." We awkwardly smiled at each other.

"Well I'll just go." He began to walk away. "No you can stay." He smiled at me and sat next to me. "About that night..." I sighed praying we didn't have to talk about it.

"You said that we couldn't be together because I was dating Maya. But we broke up." I sighed, "Tom-" he cut me off. "Please just give us another chance. We can go public I don't care anymore! I just want to be with you." He held my face looking into my eyes

"I've done everything to try and get over you but nothing has worked! I still love you." I started to tear up again. "Tom I don't know if Maya would like that." He pulled away, "Fine. When you're ready, come find me. I'll be waiting." He got up and left me.

During dinner, I caught Tom staring at me multiple times. Maya caught onto it, "ooooh Tom's staring at you." I looked at her, "what?" I asked. "Oh come on I know you like him! Go for it!" I'm shocked. "Are you sure?" "Yes Y/n. It's been over a year, I'm completely over him! Also I have my eyes on someone else" she said and looked to Abraxas Malfoy.

I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Thank you Maya!" I looked at Tom and of course he was still staring at me. "Meet me in my dorm tonight." I mouthed to him. He nodded.

I was super anxious the rest of dinner. After dinner, I went to my dorm and waited for Tom. A few minutes later, I got a knock at my door. When I opened the door, Tom stood there.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him hard. He kissed me back passionately. He tightly wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pulled away out of breath, "is Maya okay with us being together?" I smiled, "she's the one who told me to be with you." He smiled and kissed be again.

*SLIGHT SMUT WARNING*
He picked me up and closed the door, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me on the bed still kissing me. He got on top of me and took of his shirt, I took off mine.

He started kissing my neck. I moaned when he reached my sweet spot. He smirked and started to attack that spot, leaving a hickey. He started kissing down my stomach.

He went back up to my lips, "Ugh you drive me crazy! I love you so much!" He said against my lips. "I love you too!" I said as he continued to kiss my neck.

*End of slight smut*

"Tom?" I said out of breath. "Yes love?" He said still kissing my neck. "I don't want to do anything right now." He came up from my neck and looked into my eyes. "That's okay darling. I don't want to rush you into anything." I smiled and kissed him.

"Can we cuddle?" He nodded and we got under the blanket. He pulled me close to him and I rested me head on his bare chest. "I love you Y/n." He whispered and kissed my head. "I love you too Tom." I kissed him on the lips and we fell asleep.

Lmao I was literally writing this in class. I was gonna make a part 3 but I was too eager to post this so I just put it in one part. Also I figured you would appreciate that more.

Edit: y'all why does this have more reads than part 1?