Period (Oliver Wood)

"Uggghhhh I'm in so much pain right now" I groan to Hermione. She rubs my back to comfort me. None of the food in front of me looks appetizing. I look up and see Fred and George eating messily. "Godric you two eat like animals." I say in a disgusted tone.

They furrow their eyebrows, looking at each other and then back at me. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Fred states.

I roll my eyes right as another cramp hits me. "I think I'm gonna go to my dorm Mione. I'll see you later." She smiles at me and I get up to walk to my dorm.

I finally reach my dorm and get hit with a huge cramp. I need to lay down. I walk over to my bed and lay down. I look at my bedside table and realize I ran out of pain relieving potions.

"Uggghhhh" I groan into my pillow.

Oliver

"Hermione, where's Y/n going?" She looked like she was in pain and she already snapped at me earlier. To be honest, I was a bit scared. After she snapped at Fred and George, she left.

"She went to her dorm. It's her time of the month." It took me a minute to realize what that meant. "Is there anything I can do to help her?" I hated when shes in pain, I wanted her to be happy again.

"I think she ran out of pain relieving potions. You can get her some from Madam Pomfrey." I nod and begin to leave. I'll get her some of her favorite sweets too. Even if she wasnt on her period, she deserves the best.

I head to Hogsmeade first to get her sweets and then the hospital wing for potions.

I'm not able to go up to the girls dorms so I asked Hermione to bring her down. "Hi love." I kiss her forehead. "Hi" she smiles at me and then winces. I look at her with concern, "just another cramp" she reassures me.

"Woah you look horrible" Fred says as him and George walk into the common room. "Yeah you look like you got knocked off your broom" George adds and they both laugh.

Y/n glares at them "shut up you dimwits." If looks could kill, they'd be dead by now. "You've been snappy all day. Are you on your period or something?"

Y/n opens her mouth to say something but I interrupt. "Never ask a lady if she's on her period." They put their hands up in defeat and I hear one of them mutter a "you're so whipped mate" before walking off.

I take out a potion from the bag and hand it to her. "Here love. I picked these up on my way here." She smiles and drinks the potion. The pain on her face immediately fades away. "Thanks Ollie." She kisses me.

"I also got you your favorite sweets and a new book I thought you'd like." She takes the bag and hugs me. "I love you so much. I dont deserve you."

I hug her tighter, "you deserve better. I will do anything for you because I'm so madly in love with you." I kiss her cheeks, forehead, nose, and then her lips, my favorite part.

"Let's go cuddle now" she beams. I love this girl so much.

Wishing for this rn but I'm left to fend for myself 😭

Also are there any part 2's of a story you guys want to see? I'm having writers block problems