Beautiful (Draco Malfoy)

I walk around the corridors with hundreds of eyes staring at me, mostly from boys. A lot of my friends make fun of me because I'm "the most beautiful girl" at Hogwarts. I don't believe that I'm that beautiful, I'm probably average. But apparently I caught the eye of someone I did not expect, Draco Lucius Malfoy.

I was sitting on a bench in the courtyard reading a book when I overhear him talking to Pansy Parkinson and a few other boys. "A lot of boys like her, including you Draco." Pansy says. "I do not!" Draco protests. "Oh come on Draco, you're always staring at her and talking about her. Everyone knows how hard you are to please. It's obvious you have a crush. " "Fine maybe I do."

I was shocked when I heard this. Draco is incredibly handsome and I never thought he would even think about me. Pansy and I aren't exactly close friends but we are friends. Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle start making fun of Draco because of his crush on me. I closed my book and began walking to my dorm.

I finally get to my dorm and plop on my bed. Not long after I hear a knock at the door. When I open it, I see Draco standing there. "Uh hi Y/n." He says shyly but tries to sound confident. "Hi Draco." I saw confused. "Um can I come inside?" He asks and I let him in closing the door behind him.

"What can I do for you?" I say as I watch him fiddle with his fingers nervously. "Willyougoonadatewithme?" He mumbled out really fast that I can't understand him. "Uh what?" He takes a deep breath before talking. "Will you go on a date with me?"

"Yeah I'd love to." I said smiling. His face lit up and he smiled. "Great how's tomorrow?" He asked excited. "Tomorrow's great!" I replied.  "Okay then I'll see you tomorrow."