The Bathroom Fight (Draco Malfoy)

House: hufflepuff
Year:6

It was my sixth year at hogwarts. My bestfriends Harry, Hermione, and Ron have been off doing who knows what. A few weeks ago, I walked into Myrtle's bathroom to talk to her about my so called "bestfriends" ditching me.

When I walked in, I saw Draco talking to her. He was crying, going on about having to kill someone. I felt so bad for him. "Draco?" I said walking in.

He quickly stood up wiping away his tears. "What do you want?!" He asked coldly. "A- are you okay?" I asked slowly walking towards him. He broke down crying again.

I went up to him and hugged him. "It's okay. Its okay." I repeated this over and over again rubbing circles on his back. He finally pulled away. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He sniffled and nodded.

From that day on, we got a lot closer. I talked about how my bestfriends kept ditching me and he talked about everything Voldemort told him to do. It was terrible, he's just a boy. He's being put under a lot of pressure.

Today I was walking around the corridors looking for Draco. I saw him run into one of the bathrooms, then I saw Harry run in after him. "Oh no that can't be good." I thought before running in.

When I ran in, there was water all over the floor and Harry hit Draco with a spell I didn't know. Draco fell to the ground crying, he was bleeding all over.

"OH MY MERLIN!" I ran over to Draco and held his body. "HARRY WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Harry just stood there while I was crying. What was I supposed to do?!

Snape then walked in. "Step away ms L/n." I did as I was told. "Can you help him?" I asked still crying. Snape didn't respond, he just repeated a spell over and over again.

I looked over at Draco and the wounds were healing. I was so mad at Harry for this. I ended our friendship after what happened. Draco was my true friend anyway.

After Draco was completely healed, we took him to the hospital wing. I stayed by his side the rest of the day and brought him food.

When he woke up, he was shocked to see me sleeping next to me. He smiled, took my hand in his, and went back to sleep.