Miserable(Oliver Wood)

House: Gryffindor
Year: 6

It's been about a week since Oliver and I's break up. I broke up with him because all he was focused on was quidditch totally forgetting about me. I told him about it and said that he doesn't have time for me, so I ended it.

There were times where he would try to talk to me but I would just ignore him. Yesterday in the library, the Weasley twins came up to me, I knew it had something to do with Oliver. "Y/n" they said at the same time. "Boys" I replied not looking at them.

"Please talk to Wood. He's totally out of it at quidditch practice." Fred said. "Well that's what he gets. That's his own fault." I said still not looking at them. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some homework to do." I said getting up and going to my dorm.

When I walked into the common room, i saw Oliver sitting on one of the couches. He saw me and immediately stood up. "Y/n!" He began to say something my I cut him off. "Not now Oliver." I said and walked up to my dorm.

The next day, I woke up late for class. I ran as fast as I could to Snape's class. I guess I wasn't the only one late cuz a few seconds after walking in, Oliver soon followed.

"We are working on a potion with partners. I guess since you too both came late, you'll be partners." Snape said. I rolled my eyes and walked to the back of the class, Oliver walking behind me.

When we both sat down, Oliver stared at me. "Do you mind?" I snapped at Oliver. "No" he said shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and began working on the potion.

After class was dismissed, I immediately stood up and walked as fast as I could before Snape stopped me. "Y/n and Wood, detention after school." I whined again, great being alone with the one person I didn't want to see right now.

When I arrived to Snape's classroom for detention, Oliver was already there. "You stay here and don't leave. I will come back in a an hour." Snape said before leaving. After he left, Oliver and I just sat there silently.

Oliver kept staring at me while I avoided eye contact. Then he stood up and sat next to me still staring. "Y/n please forgive me" he said quietly. "I'm so sorry for how I treated you. I truly love you and I can't live without you."

I looked at him and he did genuinely look sorry. It looked like he was lacking sleep as well. Then I looked at his lips and suddenly missed the feeling of them on mine. I needed his lips on mine now!

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me kissing him hard. He was shocked at first before quickly kissing me back and melted into the kiss. He pulled away for air and stared at me. "I forgive you" I said before pulling him back in.