Kiss Them Please (Oliver Wood)

"What happened to you?" Oliver stumbled into your room groaning in pain. "I fell off my broomstick during practice." You roll your eyes and walk over to him, lifting up his shirt to see the damage. "This is what the third time this week? With all the years you've been playing you'd think you'd be more balanced by now."

There was a bruise right by his ribcage. You push slightly and he winces, one broken rib. "Why don't you just go to Madam Pomfrey? She's the professional." He takes a breath and groans in pain, "Pretty sure she's tired of me. Plus," he reaches up to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear and holds your cheek, "I like this better."

You turn away to hide the slight blush, but he smiles, knowing the effect he has on you. You grab your wand and assist him to sit on the bed. "Take a deep breath." He does as he's told. "Episky" he groans and his breathing starts to slow down.

"Better?" He hesitates as a smirk starts forming. "A little. Maybe it'd feel even better if you kissed them?" You roll your eyes and kiss the spot the bruise was. "Anywhere else?" He taps his cheek, you kiss it. Then his other cheek, his forehead, then finally his lips.

"I'm sure you're fine now." You get up to move but he pulls you on his lap, "not yet." He connects your lips again in a very passionate kiss. "Well your lips are certainly okay."

He wont tell you this but the reason he gets hurt all the time is so he can see you take care of him.