First Move (Oliver Wood)

This was requested by @oliverwoodwhore

"Hey Wood!" I said walking up to him at the Gryffindor table. "Oh hey L/n" he said as I sat next to him.. "So do you wanna hang out today? After quidditch practice?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he replied and I smiled. "Y/n can you help me with something?" Hermione asked. I nodded before following her.

Oliver pov
"You know she has a crush on you right?" Fred asked me. "What? No she doesn't, she's just a friend." I said not believing them. "Come on Wood shoot your shot! We know you like her too." George said.

"Why would I shoot just to miss? We're friends, that's all." The twins rolled their eyes before going back to their food. Could it be true, could Y/n actually like me back?

Y/n pov
I've been trying to get Oliver Wood to notice my feelings for years now, no such luck yet. I've tried talking to him, flirted with him a couple times, we even held hands for Merlin's sake! But the boy just doesn't get it!

After multiple times of me trying to hint to him about my feelings, I finally decided to make THE move. I'm not too nervous anymore. I decided to tell him how I feel when we hang out later today.

After helping Hermione, I sat back down next to Oliver. "So what did I miss?" I said grabbing some food. "Nothing." Oliver coughed. Okay they're acting a bit weird.

After all of my classes, I decided to catch up on some homework. Quidditch practice should be over by now I thought to myself. I got up, put on some jeans and a nice blouse, put a little bit of makeup on and left.

I headed to the quidditch field and found the team walking into the locker rooms. "Wood!" I yelled running up to him. His face lit up when he saw me. "Y/n!" He hugged me when I reached him. "Just let me go change and I'll be right out okay?" I nodded and he went into the locker room.

We went to his dorm and watched some movies. We sat on his bed and all I could think about was if I should tell him how I feel. Well here goes nothing. "Um Ollie?" I asked shyly. "Yeah?" He said turning to look at me.

"Umm I-I like you...a lot" his eyes widened and I just sat there worried of how he'll react. After a few seconds, he smiled. "I guess the twins were right." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

"Earlier today they said that you have a crush on me. I didn't believe them because I thought you were too good for me." Wait is he gonna say- "I like you too Y/n" OH. MY. MERLIN!

I don't know what came over me but I sat up and smashed my lips onto his. He was shocked at first but then he melted into it and brought me onto his lap. I pulled away and we hugged. "So does this mean we're together?" I asked still hugging him.

He chuckled, "yeah, we're together." He kissed my head and we got back to the movie. We cuddled and eventually fell asleep. The next morning, we walked into the Great Hall holding hands.

When we got to the Gryffindor table, the twins smirked and raised their eyebrows at us. "Oh shove off!" Oliver told them and smiled at me.

Hey besties it's been a while. Thanks to oliverwoodwhore for this request!