Train to Hogwarts(Draco Malfoy)

House: Slytherin
Year: 6

I was sitting on the hogwarts Express heading to Hogwarts. I was sitting with Blaise, Pansy, and Draco my boyfriend. My arm was behind Draco's head playing with his hair, he didn't seem to mind. In fact his mind seemed to be focused somewhere else.

Draco was acting a little different than usual. He wasn't his happy self like he always is with us, he was more tense. Pansy, Blaise, and I were all laughing while Draco just silently sat there just staring.

We heard an explosion and smoke started to appear which seemed to have startled Draco and everyone else in the cart. "What was that?" Draco said standing up looking through the cart. "Relax boys it's probably just a first year messing around" Pansy said standing up too. "Come on Draco sit down. We'll be at Hogwarts soon." I said gesturing for him to come back.

He sat down next to me and put his arm around me, he held my hand with his other hand. "Hogwarts, what a pathetic excuse for a school. I think I'd jump off the astronomy tower if I had to continue for another two years." Draco stated. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked still holding his hand. "You dont mean that." Pansy said.

"Oh I dont?" Draco asked raising an eyebrow. "If you never went to Hogwarts, we would've never met." I said holding up his hand I was holding. Draco just stayed silent.

"I'm gonna go change into my robes. You coming Draco?" I said standing up. He nodded and followed me to an empty cubicle. Draco closed the door and I started getting dressed. He turned around facing away from me and started getting dressed too(we love a respectful king).

After I got dressed, I sat down on one of the benches. Draco sat next to me after getting dressed. "Draco what's wrong?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Draco said asking as if everything's fine. "You're not your usual happy and talkative self. You're so quiet and tense." Draco just sat there staring at his hands.

"Draco you can trust me. We're a couple, we need to communicate." I said taking his hand. Draco sighed and said, "I became a death eater. I didn't want to, I had no choice." I gasped and he stared at me. He started to tear up a bit. "Please don't leave me. I can't do this without you." He said finally crying, he held my hand tighter. He looked down at our hands again.

I held his face to look at me, "Draco I would never leave you. We'll get through this I promise." He started to cry harder, "thank you y/n. I love you so so much." He said leaning his head on my shoulder. "I love you too Draco." I said stroking his back.

We got back to our group and Draco seemed a lot better.

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you have any requests!