Psychology Trick(Oliver Wood)

Blood status: Half blood

When I was at home for the summer, I learned this new psychology trick. If you're talking to a boy and look at his left eye, then the mouth, then the right eye, they might fall for you.

When we were back at Hogwarts, I really wanted to try it on someone. I decided to try it on my crush, Oliver Wood. Oliver and I are in the same house so we talk pretty often.

We were sitting on a couch in the common room talking. I decided this was a good opportunity to try it out. While he was talking about quidditch this year, I looked at his left eye, his mouth, and then his right eye.

When I looked back at him, his whole mood changed. He was totally calm a second ago but now he seems nervous. "You okay Wood?" I asked with a small smirk. "Uh yeah. I'm fine." He coughed trying to make it seem less awkward, it didn't help.

The next few days, Oliver seemed nervous around me. I don't know why, he's been like this ever since I tried that psychology trick on him. Hmmm maybe I should try to shoot my shot.

While he was walking to quidditch practice, he was alone so I took this as an opportunity to ask him out. "Wood!" I yelled, catching his attention. He turned around and smiled. "Hey L/n. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime." His eyes widened. "Oh uh y-yeah sure. I'd love that- I mean I'd like that." I laughed a bit before saying, "great is tomorrow good?"

He nodded nervously, causing me to smile. I kissed him on the cheek before walking away, leaving him a blushing mess.

Sooooo I accidentally deleted the other version and I had to reupload it so yeah that's my bad. Also I  messed up the publish order so I guess it worked out?

Idk if this trick actually works. I've seen it on tik tok and I heard it makes the person you do it to feel a certain way. Try it out for yourself if you want and lmk :)