Dark Love (Tom Riddle)

House: Slytherin
Blood status: pure blood
Year: 7

He was a villain, and so was I. The moment we met, we fell in love. We planned to rule the world together. He was the king and I was his queen. Together we would rid the wizard world of muggle borns.

Our plan was going perfect until I got a taste of light. That small taste changed my life forever. I didn't want to do this anymore. I didn't want to rule the world or get rid of muggles.

This was wrong, but how can I make Tom see that? How can I turn him good? This is gonna be hard

We were in Tom's dorm, he was coming up with our plan to rule the world. "All we need is just one more person to kill and then we would have all 8 hocruxes." Tom said smiling and writing in his diary. I smiled at him but deep down, I was crying. We're terrible people!

"Darling?" I said looking at him. "Yes love?" He didn't look at me. "Why are we doing this?"

He looked at me as if I was crazy. "Muggles are terrible human beings! You know what my filthy muggle father did to me! And muggle borns stole YOU'RE magic!" He was frustrated.

Oh no, he's already too deep into this. "Tom this won't change anything. It won't change what your father did. And we now know that muggle borns have wizard blood in them." His facial expression softened but he was still mad.

"Why do you want to stop all of a sudden?" I sighed. "I just want to live a normal life with the person I love. I don't want to do all of this dark magic stuff anymore. Can't I just spend a normal danger free life with you?"

I took his hand during my speech. He looked at our hands and thought for a second. "Fine. If that's what you really want then we'll stop. I don't want to risk losing you because of this." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you Tom! I love you so much!" I kissed him and hugged him again. "I love you too my darling." He said hugging me back.

Okay this was a lot better in my head. I got inspired by a tik tok but I don't remember the user. Also I know it wouldn't be this easy to convince Tom but he loves y/n so whatever