Be Mine (Tom Riddle)

House: hufflepuff

Tom pov
I constantly see guys drooling over Y/n because she's hot. Of course she is hot but they only want part of her, her body. But me, I want all of her, her personality, her kindness, and yes maybe her body too.

I just feel so protective of her but I have no right to be since she's not even mine. When her skirt goes up even a tiny bit, I always have to make sure no guy is trying to sneak a peek. And I have to admit, it's kinda hard when she wears such a short skirt but at least I have respect not to look.

I walked to potions and the room quickly filled with students. When Y/n walked in, there was only one seat left, next to me. "Hello Tom." She said in her angelic voice. "Hello Y/n." I said smiling. Y/n was sitting in the aisle seat and mine was closer to the wall.
(Imagine Tom making this face when you sit next to him)

"Oi L/n!" We both turned to see some Ravenclaw trying to get her attention

"Oi L/n!" We both turned to see some Ravenclaw trying to get her attention. "How about I take you out on a date sometime? We can go to my dorm and y'know" he said with a devilish smirk. Before she could answer, I interrupted. "She can't she's busy." I said and gave the boy a death glare.

She looked at me confused but decided not to say anything. We finished our potion and class was dismissed. I walked out as quickly as I can to avoid her questions.

"Tom!" She yelled as I kept walking. I walked to an empty corridor and of course, she followed me. "Tom what was that about?"she asked as she caught up to me. "What do you mean?" I said trying to sound convincing, it didn't.

"Why did you tell that boy I was busy when he asked me out?" I had my back facing her avoiding eye contact wishing I wasn't here. "Because Y/n, all he wants is to get into your pants." "So? Why does that matter to you?" I couldn't take it anymore.

"Because Y/n! You don't deserve to be used! Merlin I feel so protective of you and I don't even know why cuz you're not even mine!" I finally snapped. I said finally turning around and looking into her eyes.

"But I want you to be." I slowly started walking towards her, gently pushing her against the wall. "Please be mine." I stared into her eyes while she just stood there shocked. She slowly raised a hand to hold my face while staring into my eyes.

Then she kissed me, I wa shocked at first but quickly started kissing her back with so much passion. I poured all of my feelings for her into that kiss. She pulled away for air and stared into my eyes again. "I'm yours."