NEWTS (Draco Malfoy)

House: Slytherin
Year:6

Newts are coming up and I really need to study. I struggle with spells the most so I practice that most of the time. I was in the common room practicing some spells.

"Evanesce" I'm trying to make my cup of water disappear, no such luck yet. "Evanesce" I say again getting frustrated. "You're doing it wrong." I turn around and see Draco. I roll my eyes "what do you want Malfoy?" I ask annoyed.

"You're quite loud. You've been saying the same spell for 5 minutes." Draco says walking up to me. "Well this stupid spell isn't working." I say picking up the cup of water. Draco takes out his wand, "You have to say it clearly. Here," he takes the cup from my hand and puts in on the table, "evanesce" the cup of water disappears.

"What the?!" I say looking at the table. "See? If you say it clearly, it'll work." Draco said smirking. "Wait but you never pay attention in class, how are you so good?" I ask looking up at him. "I study after class."

"Why? You have all that time in class." Draco's smirk gets bigger. "Maybe because I like to pay attention to something else, or someone else." I furrow my eyebrows, "Who?" I ask confused.

Draco rolls his eyes, "You L/n" he says annoyed. "Me? Why?" I ask completely oblivious to his feelings. "I don't know maybe because I like you so much?" Draco says more annoyed.

"You do? Like you really like me?" I say wide eyed. "Yes but now with all the questions I'm not too sure anymore." Draco rolls his eyes again. "I just didn't think you liked me back." I say fidgeting with my hands.

"W-wait, you like me too?!" Draco says kind of loudly. I just nod my head shyly. Draco smiles and kisses me. "So are we a thing?" I ask shyly. Draco chuckles and nods. We kiss again. This whole week, Draco has been helping me study for the Newts.

He helped me with spells and I helped him with potions. Thankfully we both did well on them.

This isn't as good as the other ones and is kinda short but I hope you still enjoyed it.