Walk (Oliver Wood)

House: Hufflepuff
Year: 7

I was sitting in one of the corridors reading a book when I heard some people talking. I looked around the corner and saw my two bestfriends Oliver and Sarah talking.

All three of us have been bestfriends since we were little, we all planned to get the same jobs after graduating hogwarts(you can imagine that for yourself). Oliver had told me a few days ago that he wanted to be a professional quidditch player for Puddlemere. Of course I was a little disappointed but I support his decision.

Telling Sarah was a little more difficult, she's more emotional and sensitive than the rest of us. "I can't believe you Ollie! We had this whole dream and you just wanna ruin that!" I heard Sarah yell. "I'm sorry Sarah I-" Oliver said. "I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! GO TO PUDDLEMERE I DONT CARE" Sarah yelled and ran off.

Oliver just stood there running his fingers through his short hair. I knew Sarah would get offended but I didn't think she would get this upset. Maybe I should help Oliver.

"Hey Ollie" I said walking up to him. "He turned around and tried to act like nothing happened, "oh hey Y/n." He said with fake smile. "Wanna take a walk?" I said pointing to the opposite corridor. "Um yeah sure" he said and we started walking.

We were walking in silence, it wasnt awkward, it was actually sort of comforting. We were walking for a good five minutes before I broke the silence, "I'm guessing she didnt take it very well?" Oliver chuckled, "well you know how serious she is about promises. I really didn't mean to hurt her." He said looking down. "I know you didn't Ollie. She probably ran to the Ravenclaw tower so we can't really talk to her." "Yeah I'll try to talk to her later"

"I just want you to know that I fully support you." I said looking up at him. "Thank you that means a lot to me" he said while putting his arm around my shoulders, I put my arm around his waist.

We made it to the black lake and sat down on the grass. We stared at the lake not talking just enjoying each other's company when he said, "You know I love you right?" I looked at him and said "yes Ollie I do and I love you too." He smiled and looked at me.

We just stared at each other. Ollie and I have had a lot of tension growing these past few years but it's only now that we seem to have noticed it. I looked at his lips and then his eyes, he did the same thing. All of a sudden, our lips are touching, they moved perfectly together, like they were made for each other.

The kiss seemed to last forever but we had to pull away for air and stared at each other. "Y/n, I really love you, and not just as a friend. I never knew until now how much I love you." He said staring into my eyes. "I- I love you too Ollie. I guess I always have, I just didn't know."

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" We both said slowly. We laughed and said "yes" at the same time. Our lips came together again and we just cuddled on the grass staring at the lake.

After graduating from Hogwarts, Sarah and I got the jobs we always planned to get. Sarah eventually forgave Ollie and supported his decision. Ollie became the keeper for Puddlemere. Sarah and I go to all of Oliver's games. He can't play a game without his lucky charm. Yup me and Oliver still continued to date and just got engaged a few weeks ago. If you told 5 year old us how things would go, we wouldn't have believed you.

Hope you enjoyed this story. I literally dreamt about some of this happening but not with Ollie. Soooooooo yeahhhhhh byeeeee.