Don't (Draco Malfoy)

TW Toxic and abusive boyfriend(not Draco)

"Can we please go to the party? All of my friends will be there." I've been trying to convince my boyfriend, Elliot, to go to the Slytherin party tonight. "Yeah and some of those friends are guys! I don't trust them and I don't want to see them flirting or trying to kiss you. "

"They're not like that!" I tried to reason. "What about Malfoy? You two seem awfully close! And I see the way he looks at you! So no you can't go!" He was yelling again. "I'll stay away from them I promise!" I kept a calm voice.

"Fine, if that's what it'll take for you to stop."  I smiled and went to my dorm to get ready. He's not always like that, only when guys flirt or talk to me. Other than that, I think he's a good boyfriend. I mean he's only my first but I think he's good.

When I got down to the common room, everyone was already there. I looked around and saw Elliot at the drinks. He was talking to a girl, they're probably just friends. As I was about to walk towards him, I was pulled aside.

"Oh, hi Draco! I'm not supposed to be with you right now." I said nervously looking at Elliot. "Y/n, I need to talk to you about Elliot." I nodded at him to proceed, looking towards the drinks every so often.

"I don't think you should be with him anymore." "Draco-" "He's not a good guy, he controls where you can and can't go and he won't even let me or the others talk to you." I looked at him, processing what he way saying.

"We miss you," he held one of my hands and stared in my eyes, "I miss you." I removed my hand from his before Elliot could see. "I should go."

I headed towards the dance floor where I saw Pansy and Daphne. "Y/n!" Pansy greeted and spun me around. "You look hot!" Daphne yelled over the music. I laughed because they both seemed drunk.

I left to get some water and get away from the huge crowd. "I thought you would stay away from them."

Draco pov

After Y/n and I talked, I stayed leaning on the wall with my drink. I watched her dance with Pansy and Daphne. She was so beautiful. She wasn't great at dancing but she still looked elegant. Merlin I want her- no I need her.

I want her to be mine and only mine. I want to love her forever. And I need her to know that. "Did you talk to her?" Blaise asked with Theo by his side. "Yeah but she ran away." Theo sighed, "that guy isn't good for her." I muttered an I know.

I watched as she left to get water. She was sweaty and her hair was slightly messy but she was still gorgeous in my eyes. "Hey, look!" We all looked at where Blaise was pointing. Elliot was walking towards her, he looked angry.

We were all ready to pounce if he put a hand on her. What are you gonna do you little cockroach?

Y/n pov

I turned to my side and saw Elliot, he was furious. "Huh?" I asked while drinking my water. "I saw you flirting with Malfoy, you two looked pretty cozy together." I stared at him with fear.

"You promised you'd stay away from them." I harshly grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. My breathing quickened and I started to panic. "Elliot-"

"How dare you cheat on me!" And he did it, he hurt me. He slapped me across the face. I slowly turned my head while holding my cheek. Anger quickly consumed me. I threw the rest of my water in his face and kicked him in the crotch. When he groaned and croutched in pain, I punched him.

"Don't you ever speak to me or touch me again! We're done!" I stormed out of the common room into the corridors.

Draco pov

As soon as he slapped her, Blaise, Theo, and I got up in a millisecond and stormed over. But before we got there, she had already handled it. I watched her leave the common room. Blaise and Theo made their way to Elliot, probably to beat him up some more.

I went to go check on Y/n. When I walked out to the corridor, she was sitting on a bench staring up at the moon. I can see her tear stained cheeks, even in the dim moonlight. She was so beautiful.

I slowly made my way towards her, not wanting to startle her. "Y/n? Are you okay?" I sat next to her.  She turned towards me and gave a weak smile, she nodded "I think I will be. I kicked him in the crotch."

I chuckled, "I saw. It looked so painful even I felt it." I joked and she giggled. That brought a smile to my face, seeing her happy again. "Thanks for making me feel better Draco. I can always count on you. " She took my hand and laid her head on my shoulder.  

It felt like a thousand butterflies erupted in my stomach. I smiled and hesitantly laid my head on top of hers. I tightened my grip on her hands and softly caressed hers with my thumb.

"I think Theo and Blaise are beating up your ex." I whispered. She giggled and said "now that I want to see."

We walked back in the common room to see not only Theo and Blaise beating up Elliot, but Pansy and Daphne too. "How dare you hurt my bestfriend" Pansy yelled before kicking him in the stomach.

"She was great to you!" Daphne yelled and kicked him too. The boys were smirking at the drink stand watching the girls. Their hands were bruised. "Pansy. Daphne." They looked up at the same time.

"Y/n!" They came rushing over and hugged her. "How are you? The guys told us what happened and so we beat him up some more." She giggled, "yeah I saw. But I think that's enough."

"Not quite." I said and stormed over to her joke of an ex. I leaned down and smirked at him. I whispered, "she's mine now," and stomped on his face.

If anyone has ever been in a toxic and abusive relationship, I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that, no one does.