His Bed(Draco Malfoy)

Draco and I have been dating for almost a year now. We got comfortable with each other pretty early in our relationship. It wasnt awkward or anything since we were friends before.

There are times when I would sleep in Draco's dorm or vice versa. Its mostly me sleeping in his room because his bed is a lot more comfier than mine, somehow.

Tonight, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned but couldn't find a comfortable position. I decided to get up and sneak into Draco's dorm. I quietly walked to the boys' dorms and knocked on Draco's door.

He opened it with messy hair. "What couldn't stay away?" He said smirking. "You wish. I just missed your comfy bed." I said walking over to his bed. "Well I missed you." He said hugging me from behind. "You just saw me a few hours ago." I chuckled.

"So? I can't miss my girlfriend." He said letting go and walking to the other side of the bed. "Then I guess I'll stay here." I finally got comfy and warm. "Please. I sleep better when I'm with you." He said pulling me into his chest.

"Were you awake when I got here?" I asked tracing circles on his chest. "Yeah. My bed was empty without you." I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "You're such a softy Draco Malfoy."

He looked down at me. "Am not!" He said offended. "Yes you are." I laughed. "Well only for you darling." He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Goodnight my love." He whispered. "Goodnight." I kissed his cheek and we soon fell asleep.

Another super short chapter. I'm gonna try making longer ones. I just have short ideas that I don't really plan on extending, like this one