Don't Leave (Draco Malfoy)

I moved from France to Scotland 2 years ago. That means I went to Beauxbatons school. When I came to Hogwarts, I was so nervous, but now, I couldn't be more happy. Hogwarts is my new home and I never want to leave.

When I first arrived, I was sorted into Slytherin. I made friends almost instantly. My friends are Blaise, Pansy, Daphne, Crabbe, Goyle, Millicent, and Draco. I can't imagine what life would be like if I didn't have them in my life.

We were all laughing at the Slytherin table during breakfast when our mail came. I got a letter from my parents, which is a little unusual since they usually don't send letters.

Dear Y/n,
We would like to inform you that we will be moving back to France in 2 months. We cannot afford to live here anymore. A few of your relatives said that we can live in their manor for a while. We're very sorry.
               Love,
           Mother and Father

After reading the letter, I just stared at it, shocked. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Pansy asked causing everyone else to look at me. "I- I'm moving." I said still staring in shock. "What?" Blaise asked. "I'm moving in two months." I said looking at them in sadness.

"But you cant move! You just got here!" Daphne yelled. "Why are you moving?" Asked Crabbe. "My parents said we can't afford to live here anymore. And we'll be staying with some relatives back in France."

"We can help you! We can give you money-" Pansy said. "They won't accept charity." I interrupted. "Well we have to do something! I can't lose the love of my- I mean one of my best friends!" Draco yelled. "I'm sorry guys." I said crying and they gave me a group hug.

"Okay we'll do everything you love every day until you leave." Daphne said. I wiped my tears and smiled. "Okay." We went to Hogsmeade and bought everything I love from every store.

Two months later

Everyday from the day I heard we were moving to today has been the best days of my life. They're definitely memories I'll keep forever. I was leaving in tomorrow which I tried not to think about too much.

I packed everything up, it was so weird seeing my room so empty. I was looking around my room when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Draco looking at the floor. He looked at me with so many emotions in his eyes.

"Please don't leave." He blurted out. "Draco I have no choice-" "Y/n I'm in love with you! I've been in love with you since the moment you walked into the Great Hall. When you got sorted into Slytherin, my heart skipped a beat because I knew this beautiful girl is gonna be in the same house as me." My eyes widened as he gave his speech.

"And when you joined our group, I knew that I wanted you to be in my life forever. I fall so much more in love with you every single day. I get butterflies when you smile, when you laugh, when you get angry because you mess up a potion, which is your least favorite subject. Even hearing someone mention your name makes my heart skip a beat. So please don't leave Y/n. Please."

Draco's speech brought tears to my eyes. This is all I've ever wanted to hear him say. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. He quickly kissed me back passionately. We pulled away for air. "I love you too Draco. But there's nothing I can do. I'm sorry."

My last day of school is in two days so I might be able to write more. I might have to go to summer school but I really hope I don't.  Ahhhh I'm scared.

Also I'm going to Universal Studios Holywood at the end of this month and going to Harry Potter world. I'm so excited! What's your hogwarts house? I'm a hufflepuff