Shower(Draco Malfoy)

I went to Draco's room because we're supposed to go to Hogsmeade for our date. When I got to his room, he wasn't there. I heard the shower running he must be in the shower I thought to myself.

I sat on his bed and looked at his bedside table, there was a picture of me and him on our first date. I smiled and put the picture back. Right as I put it back, Draco came out. He had a towel around his waist showing off his muscular abs and his hair was still wet.

"Y/n!" He said shocked not expecting me to be here already. I just stared at his abs, I couldn't take my eyes off of them. He smirked, "like what you see?" I snapped back to reality "I should go. You need privacy." I said quickly getting up.

I was about to open the door but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "How about we have our date here?" He said seductively and smirked. He began kissing me slow but very passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while his went to my waist. He was about to use his tongue but I pulled away. "I'll be in the common room." I said against his lips and left the room.

After about 10 minutes, he finally came down. "Took you long enough!" I said jokingly. "Oh shush come on." He said and grabbed my hand.

When we got to Hogsmeade, we walked around and he bought me a lot of sweets. We went to the Three Broomsticks and bought butterbeer. He kept trying to touch my thigh but I immediately took his hand off giving him a look. He frowned and eventually gave up.

When we got outside, it was freezing. "Here take my jacket." He said taking his jacket off and putting it on me. "Well thank you Mr Malfoy." He rolled his eyes and put his arm around me.

We finally got back to his dorm and warmed up. "So...." he said smirking and leaning in, "how about we-" before he can say anything else. I cut him off. "Not so fast Malfoy. I'm gonna take a nap." I laid on his bed and he just stared at me frowning.

"Well are you just gonna sit there? Come here and nap with me." His expression softened and he immediately cuddled next to me. I laid my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.