Late Night Cuddles (Tom Riddle)

Imma stop using house, blood purity, and year if it doesn't matter to the story.

Tonight Tom had to do prefect duty. He's usually out pretty late which means I don't get to hug him before I go to sleep. He usually comes by my dorm, kisses me goodnight and then goes to the corridors for prefect duty.

After I brushed my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom and heard a knock on my door. When I opened it, Tom stood there and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight love" he said before leaving.

Tom pov
Ugh I really didn't want to do prefect duty tonight. I was so tired and all I wanted was to cuddle with Y/n. I tried my best to stay awake while I roamed the halls.

I'm usually with some other prefect but who knows where they are. It was getting pretty cold as the night went on. Ugh when will this be over?

I felt so relieved when I found another prefect and they said I can leave now. FINALLY! I didn't want to go to my dorm so I went to Y/n's instead. I always seem to sleep better when I'm with her.

Y/n pov
It was about 3 in the morning when I heard my door open and felt someone climb in bed with me. I was scared at first until I smelled a familiar scent. When I turned my head, I saw Tom with his eyes closed and his arm around me.

I kissed his head and cuddled up closer to him. I felt so much warmer when I cuddled with him. I wanted this feeling to last forever. After getting more comfortable, I finally drifted back to sleep.

Yeah this one was pretty short but I hope you enjoyed it!