Cafe (Oliver Wood)

This was requested by woody4464
Muggle reader!

Oliver pov

After the war at Hogwarts, I wanted to make a fresh new start. No magic, just me and myself. Maybe learn how to do things without magic, that could help. I've heard Hermione talk about the muggle world when I still went to hogwarts.

So I decided to find a place somewhere in London. It was a cold day today in London so I decided to go get a coffee. Apparently, I can make it at home but I dont know how, not yet at least.

I started walking around and found a man. "Excuse me, do you know where I can get some coffee?" He nodded and said "on the corner of Diamond road." I nodded and thanked him and continued walking. Until I saw a woman, and asked "excuse me do you know where Diamond road is?"

I finally found a coffee shop, it was small but warm inside. I sat down at a table and picked up a menu. "Hello, what can I get you today?" I look at the menu confused, not sure what these things are.

"I guess I'll get uhhh ca-p-p-oo-c-c-eye-no?" I question. "You mean a cappuccino?" She asks lifting one eyebrow. "Yes that! I'll have that." I say giving her an awkward smile. She nods and says, "that'll be right out."

I let out a huge sigh, wow that was embarassing. "Those words are kind of difficult to say huh?" I turn around and see a beautiful woman with brown hair and a warm smile. "Y-yeah a little bit." I chuckle.

"The cappuccino is really good, it's what I ordered." She says. I smile and ask "have you been here before?" "Mhm. I come here every other day. Especially when it's colder. But I like the cold weather."

"I prefer warm weather. But cold weather is nice too." I usually prefer warm cuz it's easier to play quidditch but I'm not gonna tell her that. "Here's your cappuccino." I turn back around and see the woman put down a mug.

I smell the drink before sipping it, its not that bad. "How do you like it?" She asks. I turn back to her, "its good! Really good!" I say taking another sip. "Hey do you wanna sit over here? So you dont have to keep turning around?"

I nod and move to the seat directly behind me, which is in front of her. She's even more beautiful up close. "I'm Y/n L/n." She says extending her hand. "I'm Oliver Wood" i shake her hand and felt a shock. We pull away and she gives me another warm smile, I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"So you're from Scotland? I can tell from your voice." I nod and take another sip of my cappuccino. We talked for an hour laughing about random stuff. We're in the middle of laughing at a funny story she told before she looked at her wrist and her face fell. "Oh no I have to go. I'm gonna be late for work."

We both stand up and leave pay for our drinks. I walk her out the door and we look at each other. "It was very nice to meet you Oliver." She said smiling at me again, something I've seen a lot. "It was very nice to meet you too Y/n. I hope to see you around." She nods before handing me a piece of folded paper.

I look at it confused, "what's this?" I ask looking back up at her. "Its my phone number, so we can keep in touch. See you around." And then she left me. I open the paper and see a bunch of random numbers.

How do I call her? I dont even know how to use a phone. I guess I'll have to ask Hermione about that.

I'll most likely make a part 2 for this. Please give me more Oliver Wood requests cuz ya girl is running out of ideas for him.