Ignore (Draco Malfoy)

House: Slytherin
Blood status: Muggle born
Year:6

Draco and I have been bestfriends since year one. He's known as the 'Slytherin prince' while I'm his 'sidekick' as people like to call me. I've actually had a crush on Draco for about a year now. Someone who also has a huge crush on Draco is Pansy Parkinson, aka Pugface.

She makes it so obvious, trying to hold his hand, always laughing around him, just anything to get him to notice her. Draco has made it clear that he has zero feelings for her. Apparently her head is too thick to get the message.

I write in my diary all the time about my feelings, mostly about Draco. If he found out I had feelings for him, our friendship would be over. I can't risk losing my bestfriend.

Today was really tiring and I was in need of a long shower. When I came out, I saw Pansy and Daphne Greengrass in my room. "What are you doing here?!" I yelled at them. They both smirked and began walking towards me.

I suddenly got really nervous, not just cuz I'm naked but because I'm outnumbered. "Poor little mudblood," Pansy began saying, "what would Draco think if he found out his bestfriend had feelings for him?" She said pulling out my diary.

I gasped and tried to grab it but she pulled it back. "Not so fast. Here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna stop talking to Draco and I won't tell him about your little secret." Daphne laughed at this and I gulped.

I tried grabbing it again but she pulled it back. "Do we have a deal?" Got I hate this girl! "Fine! We have a deal!" I said reaching it again.

"Good. And if you even go near him, it'll be over for you mudblood." She was about to leave before stopping. "And I think I'll hold on to this for a little longer." My eyes widened "No!" It was too late, she already left.

The rest of the week, I had to ignore Draco. He would try to talk to me but I would walk away or find a way to end the conversation. This had been going on for a week and it really hurt.

I was walking back to the common room from the library when I felt a pair of hands pull me into a closet. I tried to yell for help but the person put there hand over my mouth. "Why are you ignoring me?" My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I could tell it was Draco.

Oh no what if Pansy finds out! He removed my his hand so I can talk. "I-I uh." I didn't know what to say. "Well?" He asked waiting for my answer.

Just as I was about to say something, the door opened. And what do you know, it was Pansy Pugface. "Not keeping your end of the deal I see." She said smirking. My eyes widened when I saw her. "Deal? What deal?" Draco asked looking at me and Pansy.

"Well since Y/n here didn't keep her part of the deal, I guess I wont either." Pansy said smirking. "Pansy no! Please" I pleaded but her smirk just widened more. "Y/n has a little secret you may not know about." Draco furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me. I was so scared about what would happen next.

"Your best friend has a crush on you. No," she pausedn " she's in love with you." Pansy's smirk was so wide at this point that she looked like a clown. "Is this true Y/n? You're in love with me?" Draco asked. I slowly nodded.

Draco sighed out of disbelief. I thought he was going to reject me and say he doesn't want to be my friend but he did something I was not expecting. He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. "Y/n, I have something to tell you."

"Go on Draco tell her you don't want to see her again." Pansy said annoying both me and Draco. "Bug off Pugface." Pansy's jaw dropped and Draco turned back to me. "I'm in love with you too Y/n." My eyes widened, did THE Draco Malfoy just say he loves me back?"

"WHAT?!" Pansy shrieked. "Leave Parkinson or I'll make you!" Draco yelled and Pansy ran off. "You love me too?" I ask shyly. "Yes I've been in love with you for so long." He started leaning in and our lips finally touched. It was long and passionate, filled with love. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He said out of breath

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Draco asked staring into my eyes. "Of course I will Draco." He smiled and kissed me again

Oliver, Tom, And Draco Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें