Good Luck Kiss (Oliver Wood)

House: Gryffindor
Year: 4

Ever since Harry joined the quidditch team, I give him, the twins, and Oliver good luck kisses on the cheek before each game.

It was Gryffindor vs Slytherin and I was making my way to the Gryffindor changing rooms. "Where is Y/n? We need our good luck kisses." I hear Fred and George say.

They've played well ever since I started giving them good luck kisses. I guess now they believe that I'm their good luck charm.

"I'm here!" I say as I walk in. I walk in and kiss Harry first, then Fred, then George, and lastly Oliver. "Good luck everyone!" I say after giving them all a kiss on the cheek.

I head to the stands next to Ron and Hermione. "Finally!" Hermione says as I sit down. "Sorry I had to wish the team good luck first."

Obviously Gryffindor won! After the game, everyone went to the Gryffindor common room and cheered. "And of course thank you to our lucky charm!" The twins say. I just laugh at them. They walk over me and both give me a kiss on the cheek.

Oliver walks over to me, "Hey can we talk outside?" "Sure!" I wonder what he wants to talk about. We walk out of the common room and into the corridors.

"Oh congrats on winning!" I say smiling. "Thanks." He looks nervous. "Sooo what did you want to talk about?" He was making me nervous now. "Y/n," he stops walking and turns towards me, "I really really like you. And not just as a friend."

My heart starts beating super fast. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I smile big, "Yes Ollie!" He smiles and I give him a kiss on the lips.

It seemed to have shocked him at first but then he pulled me in and kissed me again. Although Oliver is one year above me, we don't mind

5 months later

We've been dating for about 5 months now. I was on my way to the Gryffindor changing room to give them their good luck kisses. I kissed Harry, then Fred, then George on the cheeks.

And I kissed Oliver on the lips. "Another." He said. I gave him another kiss, "another." Gave him another kiss, "another." I laughed "go Ollie." He chuckled and the team walked out of the changing room. "Good luck everyone!"