Massage (Oliver wood)

This was requested by @whatsupyall23

"Ugh my back has been killing me!" Oliver groans as he walks into my dorm. "It's most likely from quidditch. I mean you have practice 3-7 everyday. And you dont stretch often."

He face plants onto my pillows and groans again. I start massaging his shoulders which are super tense. "That doesn't help much love." His voice is muffled from the pillows. 

"Would you rather have me stop?" I stop my actions and he jumps up. "No! It's better than nothing. Please continue." I roll my eyes and start massaging again.

The next day while Oliver was at quidditch practice, I went to Hogsmeade to look for something to help with his back problems. I walked into a shop and found a massage gun. I decided to buy it and surprise him with it.

Once again, Oliver comes in my room complaining about his back. "Maybe you should take a day off from quidditch." I suggested. "I can't! Our game is next week and I need to make sure we win."

"With Harry as your seeker, you'll win regardless." He murmered something I couldn't understand as he face planted into my pillows again.

"I got something for you!" I said getting off the bed to grab the massage gun. "What?" He said with his face still in my pillow. "I'll show you. Stay in that position." I turned the  massage gun on and put it on his back.

"Whaaaat iiiisss thaaaaat?" He said slightly lifting his head up. I giggled at the way his voice vibrated. "It's a massage gun for your back. Since you've been complaining nonstop about it." His whole body seemed to relax. "Thaaaaank yoooouuu"

After a few minutes, he said I could stop. He turned his body over so he can face me. "Any better?" I asked putting the massage gun away. "Much better. Thank you love." He gave me a kiss and brought me to straddle his lap.

He looked up with me with so much admiration while stroking my thighs. "You're so good to me you know that?" I smiled and pecked his lips. "It's because I love you so much." He smiled and kissed me again, and again, and again.

His kisses moved down to my neck. He stopped and inhaled my scent. "I'm so in love you." We stayed in that position for a few minutes. Just enjoying each others company.

"Thank you for the massage gun, it really helped." I smiled and stroked his short hair. "I'm glad. Your complaining was getting quite annoying" I giggled. He removed his head from my neck frowning and I laughed at him again.

"I'm kidding. I'll do anything for my keeper." His smiled reappeared and he hugged me again. He fell backwards, bringing with him. I was now laying on his chest and we both fell asleep.

I actually really like this. I think it's super cute. Omg I'm starting school next week, I'm excited but also dreading it.