Fictional To Real (Tom Riddle) part 3

After learning about shifting, I tried every day to reunite with Tom but nothing worked. I tried the starfish method and listened to subliminals but nothing.

I considered giving up, theres no use. As I was going to bed, I turned on a subliminal and just went to sleep. Then it got cold, I felt a breeze rush over my face.

I opened my eyes to see if I left the window open. I got up to close the window but realised it was different, much larger. My eyes finally adjusted to the darkness and I realized, I wasnt in my room. I was in a room but it wasn't mine. I looked around and saw a lot of Slytherin items. Did- did it work? I thought to myself.

I didn't have any roommates because I scripted we had separate dorms. Then I remembered the reason I shifted in the first place, "Tom!" I said to myself before grabbing a coat and leaving the dorm.

As I left my dorm, I looked around. "Wow so this is the Slytherin common room" I whispered.  I walked out and stepped into the dark, cold halls of the corridors.

I continued walking, hoping my feet will lead me to where I needed to be. I stopped in my tracks when I heard someone walking. Before I knew it, I was following that person.

Tom pov

I was out on prefect duty, pretty boring if I'm being honest. I really wish I didnt have to come back here, I'd much rather be with Y/n still. She changed me, in more ways than one.

Out of nowhere, I got this feeling that someone was following me. It wasnt a creepy feeling, sort of comforting. I turned my head slightly to see a girl in the corner of my eye.

I turned and hid behind a corner. As she walked closer, I revealed myself. "What are you doing out of your dorms?" The girl stopped, startled. I scanned her face and realized it was the girl I've been dreaming about for weeks.

"Y/n?" I said with my eyebrows furrowed. "Tom" she whispered before pulling me into a warm embrace. I hesitantly hugged her back, unsure if this is real or not. I pulled away to look at her again, caressing her cheeks and admiring her eyes.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming." I said causing her to smile, the smile that can bring me to my knees and make me weak. Then she kissed me, something I've longed to do ever since I came back here. She pulled away and smiled, "definitely not a dream" she said.

"How are you here?" I asked. "Its a really confusing story." She chuckled. "Whatever it is, I'm glad you're here." "Me too" she replied and I kissed her again.

"However I got here, I think I can come here more often, and see you." She told me. "Thank Merlin, I dont know what I would've done if I wasnt able to see you again."

I sat her down on a nearby bench. I took a deep breath before saying "Y/n, I've been wanting to tell you this for a really long time. I thought I would never see you again and I wouldn't be able to tell you this but," I paused, "I love you Y/n. I didn't think I would be able to feel love but somehow with you, that changed. I don't know how you got here or if you'll leave me again but I never want to let you go."

She kissed me again before saying "I love you too Tom. And I never ever want to leave you again, not willingly at least."

I gave her one more kiss before I took her hand and we began walking again. "Shall I give you a tour?" She nodded.

This is the last part of the story. Sorry if it was too short